- 80-100 grams sugar, Raw
- 2 --- Limes, flesh only
- 300-400 grams fresh pineapple, cubed
- 400 grams coconut cream, frozen in cubes
- 600 grams ice cubes
Recipe is created for
Add sugar to TM bowl and mill for 10 seconds, speed 10
Add limes and pineapple and blend for 10 seconds, speed 9
Add ice and coconut cream and blend for 1 minutes, speed 9, until desired consistency is achieved.
Serve and enjoy!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cinnamon Scrolls with Caramel Sauce
- GF and DF Orange and chocolate nutty cookies
- Mulberry Crumble
- Dairy Free Custard
- Chillean Empanadas
- Mah Mah's Hot Steak Sauce
- Pizza dough
- Peppermint Body Scrub
- Blueberry Jam
- Adrian Richards Banana Bread
- Family Chocolate Cake
- Zoe's Turkish Bread Pride, Pizza Base or Rolls