- 80-100 grams sugar, Raw
- 2 --- Limes, flesh only
- 300-400 grams fresh pineapple, cubed
- 400 grams coconut cream, frozen in cubes
- 600 grams ice cubes
Recipe is created for
Add sugar to TM bowl and mill for 10 seconds, speed 10
Add limes and pineapple and blend for 10 seconds, speed 9
Add ice and coconut cream and blend for 1 minutes, speed 9, until desired consistency is achieved.
Serve and enjoy!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- SUTLIJASH (RICE PUDDING)
- Chocolate Mousse - 2 ingredients and egg free
- Cashew Custard, dairy free
- Sticky Date and Pear Cake
- Raspberry, almond, cacao and hemp bliss balls
- Pouring sugar-free low-fat Vanilla Custard
- 'The Real Deal' Creme Brulee
- Chocolate Bliss Balls (my version of Boost Juice ones)
- Best Ever Lemon Meringue Pie
- Ferrero Rocher and Nutella cheesecake