- 80-100 grams sugar, Raw
- 2 --- Limes, flesh only
- 300-400 grams fresh pineapple, cubed
- 400 grams coconut cream, frozen in cubes
- 600 grams ice cubes
8Recipe is created for
Add sugar to TM bowl and mill for 10 seconds, speed 10
Add limes and pineapple and blend for 10 seconds, speed 9
Add ice and coconut cream and blend for 1 minutes, speed 9, until desired consistency is achieved.
Serve and enjoy!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen
- Date rolls
- Sugar fried chestnut ls
- Musk Stick Fudge
- Chocolate creams
- LCHF Raw Caramel Slice
- Vegan Oreo No Bake Cheesecake with Choc Ripple Base
- Dairy Free Vanilla Custard
- Dairy free Honey Joys
- Dairy free soy free chocolate ice cream
- Date and almond butter chocolates