- 2 teaspoons Vanilla bean paste (or pods)
- 800 grams coconut cream, Ayam
- 120 grams Coconut sugar
- 6 egg yokes
- 1 pinch salt
- 125 grams fresh blueberries
- 30 grams Coconut sugar
- 5 grams lemon juice
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place vanilla into bowl. Add coconurt cream, sugar, egg, yokes, and salt. Cook 8 min/90 deg/ speed 2.
Allow mixture to cool. If you have an icecream churn, churn mixture til desired consistency.
If you dont have a churn- Place mixture into shallow containers, cover with wrap and freeze for min 10hrs. Remove to fridge for 15 mins. Cut into pieces. Place half minx into bowl 20sec/speed 6. Then 10 sec.speed 4. Remove and set aside.
Place remaining mix into bowl and repeat. Mix together.
While Icrecream is churning or in the freezer, prepare coullis.
Place all ingredients in bowl and blend 30sec/speed 5.
Cook 4 mins/90deg/ speed 2.
Stir coulis through cocnut icecream. Freeze.
If you find the cocnut flavour too strong, try 500g coconut cream, 300g nut milk (ie cashew or almond).
Can use any fruit coulis- mango would be YUM!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fig Honey Almond Tart
- sweet chestnut
- Purple sweet potato soymilk
- Tofu Pudding
- Apricot Balls/Slice
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Custard with Protein Powder
- Rima’s Tagrid Ahmed Mamaghanooj Kitchen’s Mafrookeh
- Poached Quince - TM6 Slow Cook, Blade Cover Method
- Banoffee Pie
- Chocolate Easter Egg Cheesecakes
- Cherry Ripe Slice-NO BAKE
- Mee Rebus
- Slow cooked lamb, sweet potato mash and steamed cabbage
- Boobie Biscuits
- Apricot, Pinenut and Rosemary Shortbread Gluten Free
- Savoury Scones
- Pumpkin Scones
- American Chocolate Chip Cookies
- GF Pea and Ham Soup
- Lou's Best Lasagna ... EVER!!!
- Banana Muffins (Gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free, nut free)
- PIZZA BASE (GLUTEN FREE, CORN FREE, SULPHUR FREE, NUT FREE)
- Knock your Socks Off Tivoli Road Banana Cake (Converts Beautifully to Gluten Free)