- 2 teaspoons Vanilla bean paste (or pods)
- 800 grams coconut cream, Ayam
- 120 grams Coconut sugar
- 6 egg yokes
- 1 pinch salt
- 125 grams fresh blueberries
- 30 grams Coconut sugar
- 5 grams lemon juice
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place vanilla into bowl. Add coconurt cream, sugar, egg, yokes, and salt. Cook 8 min/90 deg/ speed 2.
Allow mixture to cool. If you have an icecream churn, churn mixture til desired consistency.
If you dont have a churn- Place mixture into shallow containers, cover with wrap and freeze for min 10hrs. Remove to fridge for 15 mins. Cut into pieces. Place half minx into bowl 20sec/speed 6. Then 10 sec.speed 4. Remove and set aside.
Place remaining mix into bowl and repeat. Mix together.
While Icrecream is churning or in the freezer, prepare coullis.
Place all ingredients in bowl and blend 30sec/speed 5.
Cook 4 mins/90deg/ speed 2.
Stir coulis through cocnut icecream. Freeze.
If you find the cocnut flavour too strong, try 500g coconut cream, 300g nut milk (ie cashew or almond).
Can use any fruit coulis- mango would be YUM!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- 20 Second Ginger Nut Balls
- Peppermint Choc Chip Ice Cream
- Walnut and coffee cheesecake slice
- VEGAN Cranberry & Vanilla Protein Balls
- Raw Caramel Nut Slice
- Chocolate,Ginger and Orange Bliss Balls / Protein Balls
- Raw Jaffa Slice
- Golden Gaytime Slice
- Halawet El Rez
- Maple Pancakes
- Pear sorbet
- Custard (like Paul’s)
- Sesame and Linseed Gluten free bread
- Fast 800 Smoked Salmon Omelette conversion by Thermo-lish
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Chocolate zucchini cake
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)
- Cheats kousa
- Char Kuey Teow