- 100 grams desicated coconut
- 55 grams castor sugar
- 40 grams plain flour
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 60 grams freshly squeezed lemon and lime juice, approx. 1 lemon & 2 limes
- 165 grams castor sugar
- 120 grams Butter, softened
- 3 eggs
Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 160 fan forced. Add all ingredients to clean bowl & mix speed 2, 20 secs or until ingredients are mixed well. Lightly spray rounded patty pans with oil & using wet fingers, press a teaspoon full of mix into pan until evenly spread out. Wet fingers & continue until mix is all used. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Loosen tart shells with a knife as soon as they come out of the oven or they will stick to the pan. Set aside to cool.
Insert butterfly into clean dry bowl. Place all ingredients into bowl & cook for 10 minutes, 80 degrees, speed 3. Check to see if curd has reached setting point by running a spoon through mixture. If mixture coats the back of the spoon in a thick layer it is set. If not cook for a further 2 minutes and check again. Pour into jar and allow to cool. Refrigerate until ready to use.
Add a spoonful of citrus curd to each tart shell and top with either blueberries or strawberries cut into quarters. Or both!! A delicious little dessert that is easy to make and take and assemble where ever you are!
Assembling the tarts
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls
- Variation pineapple and mango soft serve
- French Apple Tart with Pastry Cream
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Deliciously Easy Tuna Dip
- QUICK & EASY BANANA SLICE
- Quinoa & Brown Rice Crackers
- Cauliflower & Butter Bean Soup
- Asian Style Dressing with Verjuice
- Apricot & Coconut Slice
- Chocolate Fudge Brownies
- White chocolate and cranberry slice
- Satay Chicken
- Tomato Chilli Jam
- Sticky Pineapple Pudding with Caramel Sauce
- Sour Cream Scones
- Funfetti Blondies
- Moist Beetroot Brownie
- Cream of Brocolli Soup
- Hot Cross Buns
- White chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- Choc Peppermint Fudgey Bean Biscuits- Egg, gluten and nut free.
- Coconut ice coffee kickstarter
- 30 Second Whole Lemon Cake
- Gingerbread Loaf
- Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- White Chocolate and Apricot Hot Cross Buns
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)