- 3 eggs
- 3 egg yolks
- half Teaspoon vanilla essence
- quarter teaspoon stevia, (160g sugar)
- 250g coconut milk
- 250g natural soy yoghurt
Insert butterfly and whisk together eggs, egg yolks, vanilla and stevia (or sugar) in TM bown for 5mins at 50degC on speed 3.
Allow to cool and whisk again for 2mins speed 3 (no heat this time)
add coconut cream and whisk again for 3mins on speed 3
add yoghurt and whisk again for 1min on speed 4
Freeze in a plastic container until 'frosty' (crystalised to the middle, but not frozen solid). remove from plastic container and return to TM bowl and blend for 1min on speed 6
Insert butterfly and whisk for 1min on speed 4. Mixture should double in volume.
Return to freezer until frozen (takes a few hours). Serve with fresh fruit salad or berry coulis (see EDC).
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Heydon's Crepes
- Golden Syrup Dumplings-Using Simmering Basket
- Golden Syrup Dumplings using Blade Cover
- Banana & Hazelnut Icecream
- Caramilky Cheesecake
- Variation of Jamie Oliver’s Sticky Date Toffee Pudding
- Caramilk Ice Cream
- Caramilk Mousse with strawberries
- Caramilk baked cheesecake
- Raw Strawberry Frozen Snack Bars
- Vanilla Slice
- Vanilla Fudge
- Best Thai Prawn Curry
- Naturally sweetened Condensed Milk
- Berry nice Zucchini cake
- Cambodian Chicken & Cashew nuts
- Bounty Custard
- Layered bacon & lettuce salad
- 10 minute Tuna Pasta
- Chicken & Lentil Dhal with Instant Naan Bread
- Sugarless Fig & Ginger Chocolate Custard
- Red Velvet Hot Chocolate Drink
- Steamy Pork & Vegetable Stir-fry
- Cherry Ripe Custard