- 165 g raw sugar
- 100 g Butter
- 130 g milk powder
- 100 g water
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee, Vanilla or hazelnut flavored
- 50 g water, Hot
- 600 g thickened cream
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
•in a cup mix instant coffee into 50g water set aside
• insert butterfly
• add sugar, butter, milk powder and 100g water to bowl
mix 7mins 90 degrees speed 4
• in the last remaining minute pour coffee mix through hole
• pour into container and allow to cool
• wash and dry bowl
• insert butterfly
• pour in cream and whip until nice and thick - approx 40 sec speed 4 (keep an eye on it you don't want it to over whi)
• 1min speed 1.5 while pouring condensed milk/coffee mix through hole
• 5 sec speed 4
• pour into container and freeze
ice-cream should stay thick and creamy when frozen so no need to mix before eating. Can be put into ice-cream maker if you have one!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen
- Date rolls
- Sugar fried chestnut ls
- Musk Stick Fudge
- Chocolate creams
- LCHF Raw Caramel Slice
- Vegan Oreo No Bake Cheesecake with Choc Ripple Base
- Dairy Free Vanilla Custard
- Dairy free Honey Joys
- Dairy free soy free chocolate ice cream
- Date and almond butter chocolates