- 170 grams sultanas
- 45 grams Desiccated Coconut
- 40 grams cocoa or cocoa
- 80 grams rice malt syrup or honey
- 90 grams Peanut butter crunchy or normal
- 1 level tbsp coconut oil
- 4 portions gluten free or normal weetbix
- 4 tablespoons dark chocolate bits
- 1 level tablespoon coconut oil
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Place all ingredients for the slice into thermomix.
2. Blend 20-30 seconds / Speed 8. Until smooth like fudge.
3. Add a little water if needed to combine.
4. Line a loaf tin with baking paper
5. Press the mix into the pan.
6. Melt the Dark chocolate with coconut oil and spread on top - I have never added this - i find it sweet enough.
7. Leave to set in fridge. Cut into 12 slices and store in the fridge.
I make this recipe weekly - each piece is approx 170 calories so its a great pick me up snack everyone loves.
Original recipe @
This recipe can be doubled.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Barney Banana Ice Cream
- Super Easy Waffles
- Biscoff Icecream
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Raw Berry Caramel Slice
- Snow Skin Mooncake
- Mooncake Fruit Custard Filling
- Mandarin, Almond & Cardamom Muffins
- Apple & Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- White Chocolate & Berry Cheesecake - Gluten Free
- Sweet Chocolate Log or Balls
- Gluten Free Butterscotch Self-saucing Pudding