- 100 g almonds
- 100 g chocolate
- 100 g chocolate cookies
- 60 g sugar
- 700 g Frozen Milk in ice trays
Recipe is created for
Place almonds, chocolate and cookies in TM bowl, select closed lid
position & press turbo button a few times until
desired consistency. Set aside.
Place sugar into TM bowl, and mix for 10 secs
on speed 10.
Then add 350g of frozen milk. Mix for 10 secs
on speed 10.
Add remaining 350g of frozen milk . Use
spatula to aid and mix for up to 1 min. Add
some fresh milk if mixture is a little dry.
Add back almonds, chocolate and cookies.
Mix on speed 3-4 for approx 10 secs with the aid of the spatula.
Then serve immediately with grated chocolate
over the top.
Accessories you need
You may like to use soy milk or coconut milk as an alternative.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cale's Crepes
- Chocolate icecream
- Chocolate Brownie
- Heydon's Crepes
- Golden Syrup Dumplings-Using Simmering Basket
- Golden Syrup Dumplings using Blade Cover
- Banana & Hazelnut Icecream
- Caramilky Cheesecake
- Variation of Jamie Oliver’s Sticky Date Toffee Pudding
- Caramilk Ice Cream
- Caramilk Mousse with strawberries
- Caramilk baked cheesecake
- Jamaican style ginger cake
- Muesli bars
- Lotus Biscoff Spread
- Variation Donna Hay's Salted Caramel and Vanilla Baked Cheesecake
- Applesauce muffins
- Thermo Cazza's Crumble Mixture
- Layelles Too Easy Moist Date & Coconut Loaf
- Citrus Fruit Mamalade
- Fish with ginger, chilli and soy dressing.
- Buttermilk Bread Loaf
- Lemon and Passionfruit Curd
- Pancake\Scone slice