- 100 g almonds
- 100 g chocolate
- 100 g chocolate cookies
- 60 g sugar
- 700 g Frozen Milk in ice trays
8Recipe is created for
Place almonds, chocolate and cookies in TM bowl, select closed lid
position & press turbo button a few times until
desired consistency. Set aside.
Place sugar into TM bowl, and mix for 10 secs
on speed 10.
Then add 350g of frozen milk. Mix for 10 secs
on speed 10.
Add remaining 350g of frozen milk . Use
spatula to aid and mix for up to 1 min. Add
some fresh milk if mixture is a little dry.
Add back almonds, chocolate and cookies.
Mix on speed 3-4 for approx 10 secs with the aid of the spatula.
Then serve immediately with grated chocolate
over the top.
Accessories you need
You may like to use soy milk or coconut milk as an alternative.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Mix Vanilla Ice Cream
- Delectable Vanilla Fudge
- Easy Crepe Recipe
- Impossible Pie
- Vegan no bake energy balls (birthday cake) from The Edgy Veg
- Converted Healthy Mummy chocolate weetbix slice
- Lavender Icecream
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- White Nectarine & Pink Lady Sorbet
- Gluten Free Fruit Crumble
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Hot Cross Buns with plain flour
- Greek easter koulourakia dairy free
- Traditional ANZAC biscuits
- Gluten free cheesecake caramel slice
- Apple and cinnamon muffins
- Gluten Free Anzac Biscuits
- Easy Pancakes
- raspberry & coconut slice
- Lisa's Banana Muffins
- Hot cross buns
- CREAM FILLED ECLAIRS WITH CHOCOLATE GANACHE
- Banana Spelt Muffins