- 100 g almonds
- 100 g chocolate
- 100 g chocolate cookies
- 60 g sugar
- 700 g Frozen Milk in ice trays
8Recipe is created for
Place almonds, chocolate and cookies in TM bowl, select closed lid
position & press turbo button a few times until
desired consistency. Set aside.
Place sugar into TM bowl, and mix for 10 secs
on speed 10.
Then add 350g of frozen milk. Mix for 10 secs
on speed 10.
Add remaining 350g of frozen milk . Use
spatula to aid and mix for up to 1 min. Add
some fresh milk if mixture is a little dry.
Add back almonds, chocolate and cookies.
Mix on speed 3-4 for approx 10 secs with the aid of the spatula.
Then serve immediately with grated chocolate
over the top.
Accessories you need
You may like to use soy milk or coconut milk as an alternative.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Orange, cacao and poppy seed bliss balls
- Healthy Coconut Custard
- Hot Cross Bun Bliss Balls
- Cheesecake filled Easter eggs
- Chocolate weetbix balls
- No Melt Buttercream icing for the Tropics
- Gut Loving Strawberry & Coconut Gummies
- The Best Buttercream Icing
- Lemon Lime Bliss Balls, Dairy Free, Vegan, DoTerra
- Salted Caramilk Slice
- Mini Choc-Raspberry Tarts
- Lemon Energy Balls
- Gluten Free Choc Chip Cookies
- Penny’s protein packed choc chip cookies
- Raspberry tartlets
- PRAWN SAGANAKI WITH FETA - INDIAN STYLE
- Gluten Free Buttercake
- 60 minute lunch rolls
- Date and Walnut Roll
- Brewed Ginger Beer (alcoholic)
- Steamed Port Dumplings
- Hunters Swiss Meringue Buttercream
- Old fashioned Vanilla tea cake
- Malt loaf