- 140 g almonds
- 50 g cashews
- 50 g macadamias
- 50 g sunflower seeds
8Recipe is created for
Soak the nuts and seeds in water for 2
hours and drain.
Put ingredients in TM bowl with
100g water and turbo pulse until the texture is like cottage cheese.
Refrigerate. Keeps for
up to 3 days.
Drizzle maple syrup or honey over the top for a quick energy boost.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Snickers Cheesecake
- Chocolate Fudge Bliss Balls
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Keto Peanut butter Fudge
- Mango and Raspberry Froyo
- Variation Peanut butter brownie Bliss Balls
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Date and cardamom tart - Fouad Kassab
- Protein Balls - Nut Free
- Cacao Date Truffles
- Knafeh (Middle Eastern Custard Dessert)