- 250 g cream cheese, (1 x 250g block Philadelphia cream cheese)
- 50 g Butter
- 100 g Milk
- 60 g cake flour, (super fine flour would be best)
- 20 g Corn Flour
- 6 egg yolks
- 10 g lemon juice
- 140 g caster sugar
- 6 egg whites
- 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
Preheat oven at 160C.
1. Put all Ingredients A into TM bowl. Melt and mix at 60C/3 mins/speed 3.
2. Put all Ingredients B. Mix for 10 secs/speed 3.
1. Insert butterfly. Place Ingredients C into the TM bowl (make sure it is clean and dry).
2. Whip for 3-4 mins/speed 3.5, or until a stiff consistency is achieved.
3. Remove butterfly.
1. Add batter from Step 1 into whipped egg whites.
2. Mix gently by hand using spatula until well combined.
3. Pour into a 8-inch round cake pan (lightly grease and line bottom with baking paper).
4. Bake cheesecake in water bath for 1 hour 10 mins at 160C until set and golden brown.
Before whipping egg whites, bowl must be clean and very dry.
Make sure egg whites are whipped until a stiff consistency, otherwise, the cake will not be soft and fluffy. Also make sure you do not overbeat as the cake will sink.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Berry, banana breakfast smoothie
- Low carb seed and nut bread
- Passionfruit marshmallow dark chocolate slice.
- Spinach, onion and feta pie
- Nutty Caramel Bliss Balls
- Cinnamon Scrolls with Caramel Sauce
- Mulberry Crumble
- Dairy Free Custard
- Chillean Empanadas
- Gorgonzola and Gouda Sauce
- Pink Smoothie Bowl
- Strawberry Smoothie