- 250 g cream cheese, (1 x 250g block Philadelphia cream cheese)
- 50 g Butter
- 100 g Milk
- 60 g cake flour, (super fine flour would be best)
- 20 g Corn Flour
- 6 egg yolks
- 10 g lemon juice
- 140 g caster sugar
- 6 egg whites
- 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
Preheat oven at 160C.
1. Put all Ingredients A into TM bowl. Melt and mix at 60C/3 mins/speed 3.
2. Put all Ingredients B. Mix for 10 secs/speed 3.
1. Insert butterfly. Place Ingredients C into the TM bowl (make sure it is clean and dry).
2. Whip for 3-4 mins/speed 3.5, or until a stiff consistency is achieved.
3. Remove butterfly.
1. Add batter from Step 1 into whipped egg whites.
2. Mix gently by hand using spatula until well combined.
3. Pour into a 8-inch round cake pan (lightly grease and line bottom with baking paper).
4. Bake cheesecake in water bath for 1 hour 10 mins at 160C until set and golden brown.
Accessories you need
Before whipping egg whites, bowl must be clean and very dry.
Make sure egg whites are whipped until a stiff consistency, otherwise, the cake will not be soft and fluffy. Also make sure you do not overbeat as the cake will sink.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Donut ice-cream
- Superfood Seed Bar
- Barney Banana Ice Cream
- Super Easy Waffles
- Biscoff Icecream
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Raw Berry Caramel Slice
- Snow Skin Mooncake
- Mooncake Fruit Custard Filling
- Mandarin, Almond & Cardamom Muffins
- Apple & Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- White Chocolate & Berry Cheesecake - Gluten Free
- Chelsea Winter’s Afghan Biscuits
- Japanese cotton cheesecake
- Risoles (Indonesian)
- Chocolate Scottish Tablet (Crumbly Chocolate Fudge)
- Chedar Cheese Spread (Like Cheez Whizz)
- Filipino Pandesal
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins
- Moreish Coffee Streusel Slice
- DATE, APRICOT AND CRANBERRY LOAF
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Donut ice-cream