- 90 grams Cashews, raw or unsalted
- 90 grams almonds
- 120 grams dates
- 60 grams dried cranberries, 50% less sugar ones are best
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp Cocao powder
- 1 heaped tablespoon coconut oil
- coconut for rolling the balls in.
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Put coconut into a serpare bowl ready to roll the balls into once finished.
Make sure there are no stones in your dats, if they are the coles homebrand ones they should be soaked first.
Add all remaining ingredients into the Thermomix.
Mix for 1min on speed 5, scrape down and make sure that the mixture is to you liking if you would lik it finer mix again for 30 Seconds on Speed 5.
Roll into balls and then roll into coconut, Refridgerate for atleast 1hr the enjoy.
Setting up and Making the mixture.
Apricot is very nice in this mixture. You can also had vanilla protien powder if you like 1 scoop and had a little more coconut oil.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Orange, cacao and poppy seed bliss balls
- Healthy Coconut Custard
- Hot Cross Bun Bliss Balls
- Cheesecake filled Easter eggs
- Chocolate weetbix balls
- No Melt Buttercream icing for the Tropics
- Gut Loving Strawberry & Coconut Gummies
- The Best Buttercream Icing
- Lemon Lime Bliss Balls, Dairy Free, Vegan, DoTerra
- Salted Caramilk Slice
- Mini Choc-Raspberry Tarts
- Lemon Energy Balls