- 2 8 oz. packages cream cheese, softhen (light or regular). I used regular
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup sour cream, (light or regualr)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 Cup flour
- 3 tablespoons butter, chilled and cubed
1h 15minPreparation 30minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 180 degree Celcius. Grease/flour or spray a 9 x 13 cake pan. set aside.
In the bowl mix together the cream cheese, sugar, egg and vanilla on speed 4 approx 50 ecs until creammy. Set aside for filling. Wash the bowl to use to make cake batter.
1. in a medium bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt until well combined. Set aside.
2. Cream together butter, sour cream and sugar, speed 4 approx 50 secs.
3. Add eggs 1 at a time beating in each egg for about 15 secs each speed 4. Add the vanilla extract. Slowly pour in the flour mixture mix for 5 seconds on speed 5. Scrape down sides of bowl and mix for a further 5 secondds speed 5.
4. Spread half of the batter into the prepared cake pan with a spatula. Spread the cream cheese filling evenly on top. Top with remaining cake batter and smooth with the spatula. Using fork, gently swirl in the batter.
Add the sugar, flour and chilled butter in a small bowl. Stir using a fork or pastry blender until the mixture is crumbly. Sringkle this streusel on top of the cake batter.
Bake for 40 - 45 minutes untul a cake tester inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool on a rack.
Make the Filling
Make the cake batter
Make the topping
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rima’s Lebanese Cocktail
- Aish al saraya
- Awwama (Lebanese sweet dumplings)
- Oat Milk Yogurt
- Rima’s Lebanese pistachio ice cream
- cocoa - energy balls (vegan&raw)
- Hazelnut and Amaranth Chocolate
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)