- 100 grams sugar
- 700 grams icecubes
- 440 grams Tinned pineapple with juice
- 300 grams thickened cream
8Recipe is created for
Mill sugar 8seconds sp 9
add half ice plus tin pineapple
blend on speed 9 until mushy
add rest of the ice , mix on speed 9 about 1 min
pour in thicker cream. Mix until blended
pour into silicone moulds to freeze or eat it straight away
Creamy pineapple icy pole
Accessories you need
May need to stop occasionally if ice gets stuck and mix with spatula
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Reliable Fudge
- Mums Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding
- Redskin Fudge
- Sticky Date Pudding
- Orange, Blueberry & Nut Cake
- Classic lemon tart
- Madarica - Croatian chocolate slice
- Crostata ricotta with Nutella and choc chips
- HCG Apple Crisp
- Banana Anzac Crumble
- ANZAC Choccy Biccy Balls
- Aunty CECELIA's mango macadamia cheesecake recipe