- 100 grams sugar
- 700 grams icecubes
- 440 grams Tinned pineapple with juice
- 300 grams thickened cream
Recipe is created for
Mill sugar 8seconds sp 9
add half ice plus tin pineapple
blend on speed 9 until mushy
add rest of the ice , mix on speed 9 about 1 min
pour in thicker cream. Mix until blended
pour into silicone moulds to freeze or eat it straight away
Creamy pineapple icy pole
Accessories you need
May need to stop occasionally if ice gets stuck and mix with spatula
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- PINEAPPLE DOUGHNUTS
- DATE CRESCENT
- Easter chocolate egg nests
- Rima’s Lebanese Cocktail
- Aish al saraya
- Awwama (Lebanese sweet dumplings)
- Oat Milk Yogurt
- Rima’s Lebanese pistachio ice cream
- cocoa - energy balls (vegan&raw)
- Hazelnut and Amaranth Chocolate
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls