- 500 g thickened cream
- 2 tbsp buttermilk
Cook cream for 3 minutes 50C sp 2-3.
Add buttermilk and gently mix spd 2-3 for 4 seconds.
Pour into Thermoserver (or container lightly covered with cling wrap in a warm place).
Stir and taste every 6-8 hours. This process takes anywhere from 24-36 hours depending on your room temperature. The creme fraiche is ready when it is thick and with a slightly nutty sour taste.
Chill cream in the refrigerator for several hours before using.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- 3 Ingredient Easy Lemon Tarts
- Lucuma Ice Cream
- Variation Palacinke (Croatian Crepes)
- Lemon cheesecake pots
- Hokey Pokey ice-cream slice
- Peanut butter bars
- Feijoa Bakewell tart
- Mars Bar Cheesecake
- Simple Jelly from Cordial
- Nutty Bliss Balls
- Healthy Gluten Free Pikelets
- Savoury Streusel Muffins
- Baked pumpkin doughnuts with snowman icing
- Choc-chip Banana Bread
- Double Choc Chip Muffins
- Mini Savoury Breads
- Moist Vanilla Cake (extra large!)
- Buttermilk Pancakes
- Gluten Free, Dark Chocolate, Orange Mud Cake with cream cheese & cacao icing (Varoma)
- Gf cheese and onion mini breads
- Irish Muffins (aka Rock Cakes)
- Pancakes (Buttermilk) fit for the AIS