- 500 g thickened cream
- 2 tbsp buttermilk
8Recipe is created for
Cook cream for 3 minutes 50C sp 2-3.
Add buttermilk and gently mix spd 2-3 for 4 seconds.
Pour into Thermoserver (or container lightly covered with cling wrap in a warm place).
Stir and taste every 6-8 hours. This process takes anywhere from 24-36 hours depending on your room temperature. The creme fraiche is ready when it is thick and with a slightly nutty sour taste.
Chill cream in the refrigerator for several hours before using.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- The perfect caramel slice
- Malteser slice
- Strawberry Carrot Leather
- Breakfast Bliss Balls
- Easy Peasy Chocolate Mousse
- THE BEST RAW AVOCADO CHOCOLATE MOUSSE
- Strawberry Chia Pudding
- White chocolate mousse logs
- All American Chocolate Shake
- White Chocolate & Coconut Custard
- Quick Freezer Chocolate
- Quick Reliable Fudge
- Gluten Free, Dark Chocolate, Orange Mud Cake with cream cheese & cacao icing (Varoma)
- Gf cheese and onion mini breads
- Irish Muffins (aka Rock Cakes)
- Pancakes (Buttermilk) fit for the AIS
- Corn Bread
- Ellie's Hidden Veggie Chocolate Muffins
- Quinoa, silverbeet and feta soda bread
- Sunday morning quick'n easy rolls
- Mini monsters
- Rooibos and Cranberry loaf
- Pumpkin & Date Scones
- Savoury Muffins