- 3 potatoes, peeled and cubed, boiling ones work best
- 2 large eggs beaten
- 250 grams water (boiled)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 16 Angelina plums, Firm variety works best
- 2 cups plain flour, + extra for dough stage
- 2 cups breadcrumbs, + extra if needed
- vegetable oil
- sugar for serving
- cinnamon for serving optional
Recipe is created for
Cook potatoes in TM bowl for 15-20 mins ay 100oC, speed 1. Make sure potatoes well cooked before mashing as they become gluey if undercooked.
Drain excess water.
Add flour, eggs and salt bring up to speed 3 and combine. Knead on interval speed until well combine dough, add flour if needed.
Time to put pot of water on and bring to the boil.
Tip out onto floured bench combine into soft dough. If too sticky add more flour. Keep adding flour until the right ratio is there, slightly sticky dough is fine. Well worth the effort to get the right consistency.
Flour your hands a little and take portion of dough and flatten in your hands. Place plum in centre and bring up sides abd enclose plum completely.
Carefully drop into boiling water and cook for at least 6 - 8 mins. They will float when cooked.
Meanwhile add a little oil in fry pan and keep on low heat. Add breadcrumbs and stir through with wooden spoon until they become a golden colour. A low temp is all you need as this does not take long.
Remove cooked Knedle from pot and place onto breadcrumb pan, gently tossing them until they are completely covered.
Remove from pan onto serving plate, sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon.
Instead of plums try a spoon of Nutella!! Too Good!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Keto Ice Cream
- Eggless edible cookie dough
- Delectable Millionaire’s Shortbread (Caramel Slice)
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- Creamy Leche Flan
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- Chocolate Chia Pudding (Vegan)
- Chia Custard Pudding - adapted from Pete Evans recipe (Paleo)
- Thermo Cazza's Rocky Road
- Berry Yogurt Sorbet
- Croatian Kifle ~ Shortcrust biscuits with jam
- Raspberry Ripple Nougat Parfait TM adjusted from Lyndey's Cracking Christmas
- Croatian ~ Mlince
- Corn Fritters
- Loukoumades Greek Honey Puffs
- Tomato sauce for Ricotta Gnocchi or any pasta dish
- Ricotta Gnocchi
- Galaktoboureko Greek Custard Pie
- Baked 'Bistro-Style' Cheesecake
- Italian Doughnuts or Donuts!
- Homemade Bagels
- Japanese Wasabi Egg Salad
- Japanese Wasabi Potato Salad
- Rosemary & Garlic Broccoli Bread
- Japanese Devilled Eggs
- Deep Pan Pizza Dough
- Cantonese style Sweet Corn and Crab Meat Soup
- Five Ingredient Thai Green Curry Recipe:
- Pumpkin Pie
- Salted Cashew and Coconut Slice
- Rosa's Vol au Vents
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Keto Ice Cream