- 60 gram Butter
- 125 gram Milk-
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 250 gram SR flour
- 190 gram Castor Sugar or Rapadure Sugar
- 1 tbsp cocoa
- 500 gram hot water
- 190 gram brown sugar
- 1 tbsp cocoa
1h 0minPreparation 15minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place butter & milk into TM bowl. Mix at 90 degrees, Speed 3 for 2 minutes.
2. Grease ovenproof casserole dish and preheat over to 180C.
3. Add vanilla to milk and butter mix and set aside into a clean bowl.
4. Sift dry pudding ingredients into TM bowl and add butter mixture into small well in centre.
5. Mix 7 seconds, speed 6.
6. Empty mixture into ovenproof dish.
7. Without washing TM bowl, add the 500g hot water and bring to the boil by setting to 4.5 minutes, varoma, speed 3.
8. Sift co mbined topping mxture over the pudding mix then add the hot water by pouring it over the back of a spoon.
9. Bake at 180C for 40 - 45 minutes.
This can be cooked in the microwave on high for 6 minutes, then 2 minutes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apple Rhubarb Crumble
- Swedish caramel biscuits (Kolakakor / Sirapskakor)
- Bacon Carrot & Corn Muffin
- Apple Tea Cakes
- Fruit slice
- Apple Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Muffins
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Cherry Ripe Smoothie
- Black Bean Brownies - dairy and gluten free
- Clean Snickers Slice
- Bertha's "St. Patrick's" Gluten Free Zucchini Pancakes
- White Sauce for lasagna