- 80 g medjool dates, pitted
- 1 large banana
- 20 g cornflour
- 15 g white chia seeds
- 500 g Milk
8Recipe is created for
Place 80g medjool dates in jug and chop 8 seconds / speed 10
Add 1 banana (roughly 120g) and mash for 5 seconds / speed 4.
Add milk, chia seeds and corn flour then cook for 6 minutes / 90 degrees / speed 4.
Banana and date custard
Accessories you need
Top with sliced banana and agave, maple syrup or honey.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nut free chocolate berry bliss balls
- Peppermint Bliss Balls (Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free and Refined Sugar Free) Healthy Mummy
- Chantilly Cream
- Dairy Free Strawberry Ice Cream (refined sugar free)
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Strawberry Frozen yogurt
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Black rice steam cake gluten-free
- Easy strawberry baked cheesecake
- VEGAN CHOC MINT FUDGE
- VEGAN SALTED CARAMEL FUDGE
- All In One - Chicken, Mozzarella and Sundried Tomato Meatloaf with Creamy Sauce, and Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Choc Mint Peppermint Crisp Custard
- Raw Choc Mint Fudge
- Raspberry and Cinnamon Toast
- Not Bad For You Instant Chocolate Macadamia Ice Cream
- Not Bad For You Instant Strawberry Ice Cream
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake
- Little Bit Fancy Bangers and Mash
- Raspberry, White Chocolate and Macadamia Bread
- Gluten free hazelnut and vanilla macaron mini cakes
- Sticky Date Hot Cross Buns
- Cashew Caramel