THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1.5 tsp gelatin
- 30 g water
- 370 g thick almond milk, see below for instructions on how to make this
- 60 g dark chocolate 70% or higher, be sure to check the allergen advice for milk
- 40 g stevia or 60 g sugar
- 200 g raw almonds
- 500 g water
- 4 Dariole moulds
- nut bag to make the almond milk
24h 0minPreparation 24h 0minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place a small bowl onto lid of Thermomix and weigh in water, sprinkle gelatin over the water and set aside
2. Place all other ingredients into Thermomix bowl and cook 5 min/80 degrees/speed 2. Meanwhile, sprinkle the insides of 4 dariole moulds with water and set aside
3. Add gelatin to mixing bowl(it will have all been absorbed into the water) and stir 1 min/speed 1
4. Pour mixture evenly into the dariole moulds. Allow to cool slightly before covering with cling film and transferring to the fridge. It is best to allow these to set overnight
Accessories you need
Making the almond milk (WARNING - not a quick process!)
This recipe needs about 200 g raw almonds. Place the raw almonds into a bowl and pour over enough water to cover them. Sprinkle about 1 tsp salt over the water. Cover and leave for about 16 hours. Once soaked, the skins need to be removed. To do this, squeeze the narrow end of the almond and the skin will just slip away. Rinse almonds once all skins have been removed. Add almonds and 500 g water to Thermomix and blend 1 min/speed 9. Pour liquid into a nut bag and squeeze out as much of the liquid as possible. Rinse nut bag and pass the milk through the nut bag. This ensures that the panna cotta will have a smooth consistency. This almond milk is much thicker than store bought almond milk and I don't know whether the store bought milk would work with this recipe. The amount of nuts should make plenty of milk for this recipe. Enjoy any leftover milk straight away or store in the fridge for about 1 day.
Don't throw out the leftover pulp! You've gone to so much trouble soaking and skinning the almonds, why not use the pulp? This can be dried out in the oven and then grinded into almond flour in the Thermomix. Store this in the fridge and use as needed.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen
- Date rolls
- Sugar fried chestnut ls
- Musk Stick Fudge
- Chocolate creams
- LCHF Raw Caramel Slice
- Vegan Oreo No Bake Cheesecake with Choc Ripple Base
- Dairy Free Vanilla Custard
- Dairy free Honey Joys
- Dairy free soy free chocolate ice cream
- Date and almond butter chocolates
- Italian focaccia - Paleo, LCHF, Grain free, Sugar free, Nut free and Gluten free
- LCHF, Paleo Chilli Cauliflower Rice
- Better than Nonna's Bolognese
- LCHF, Paleo, Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Nut Free buns
- LCHF Salmon Rissoles, Gluten Free
- LCHF Chocolate Nutty Crunch, Dairy Free with Paleo option
- Paleo, Vegan, Refined Sugar Free Banana Ice Cream
- Meat and three veg
- LCHF Cauliflower Mash
- Paleo Chocolate Ice Cream (Dairy free, Sugar free, Nut free)
- LCHF Creamy Cauliflower Rice
- LCHF Roasted Cabbage Soup
- Pomegranate Juice
- Coconut Pumpkin Soup
- Thai Pumpkin Soup
- Chocolate coconut slice
- Cashew oat drink
- Choc Caramel Slice- made with Caramel Condensed Milk.
- Zucchini and Potato Soup
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Scallion chicken
- cron milk
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice