- 2 Ripe avacados, Peeled
- 1 banana, Frozen or fresh
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/3 Cup Cocoa Powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch cinnamon, Ground
- pinch sea salt
- A few pieces 70 per cent cocoa dark chocolate, Broken
- 1/2 Cup hazelnuts
1. Mill hazelnuts if using. 30 seconds speed 9, scrape down sides of bowl if necessary.
2. Add everything to bowl, blend 1 min speed 9.
*nuts will give a more grainy consistency...you can just keep blitzing til you have desired texture*
Accessories you need
Omit nuts if you like...or substitute for almonds / cashews
Substitue maple syrup for raw honey, rice syrup, stevia or a handful of pitted dates
for smoother consistency add more coconut milk or cream
Flavour with orange rind...just mill some rind in step one and add some juice instead of coconut milk in step 2.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Healthy carrot, chia and walnut balls
- New York Baked Cheesecake
- Chocolate Magic Cake
- Knefah Cups
- Dutch chocolate pudding
- Steamed date, fig and chocolate puddings with caramel sauce
- Cherry Ripe Balls
- Peppermint Crisp Log
- family sized Apple and raspberry crumble
- Honeycomb ice cream
- Variation Passionfruit Curd
- Pineapple, Mango & Coconut Cookies (no sugar)
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Dotty’s favourite Light fruit cake
- Sticky Cinnamon Scrolls
- Carrot zucchini apple muffins
- Apple & Sultana Cookies (no sugar)
- Carrot and Zucchini Cookies (No Sugar)
- Slow Cooker Chilli Con Carne (using whole beef)
- Walnut Cheesecake Slice
- Seeded banana and honey loaf
- Cinnamon crumble cake
- Oscars banana smoothie ....