- 2 Ripe avacados, Peeled
- 1 banana, Frozen or fresh
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/3 Cup Cocoa Powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch cinnamon, Ground
- pinch sea salt
- A few pieces 70 per cent cocoa dark chocolate, Broken
- 1/2 Cup hazelnuts
1. Mill hazelnuts if using. 30 seconds speed 9, scrape down sides of bowl if necessary.
2. Add everything to bowl, blend 1 min speed 9.
*nuts will give a more grainy consistency...you can just keep blitzing til you have desired texture*
Accessories you need
Omit nuts if you like...or substitute for almonds / cashews
Substitue maple syrup for raw honey, rice syrup, stevia or a handful of pitted dates
for smoother consistency add more coconut milk or cream
Flavour with orange rind...just mill some rind in step one and add some juice instead of coconut milk in step 2.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Val's Pavlova
- Estelles Apple Crumble
- Vegan GF Homemade Chocolates
- Nut-free Bliss Balls
- Taste Christmas Cake
- Keto Chocolate Nut Seed balls
- Baked Lemon Curd Cheesecake/s
- MINT CHOC-CHIP NANAIMO BARS
- Apple & Rasperry Crumble
- Cacao Pistachio Bliss Balls
- Wholesome Choco Fix Balls