THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 2 egg yolk
- 500 g coconut cream, (organic when possible)
- 400 g coconut milk
- 80 g honey
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 ripe bananas, roughly chopped
- pinch sea salt
8Recipe is created for
Place all ingredients into TM bowl, including 2 bananas and cook for 5 minutes at 80 C on speed 4.
Put in the other 2 bananas and blend on speed 8 for 20 seconds.
Pour into a clean stainless steel bowl, cover with lid or wrap and place in freezer until frozen. Roughly chop frozen mix and place 1/2 in TM Bowl and blend at Speed 7-8 for 30 sec add the remainder of the frozen mix and blend at Speed 7-8 for a further 30 secs. Blend on Speed 10 for 20 secs and then pour mixture into a clean container with lid and freeze.
I use a recycled ice-cream container to pour my mix in...or I pour the mix into icy-pop moulds that can be bought from a discount store...the kids love it this way.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spicy Rum BBQ Sauce
- Choc Protein Rum Ball Recipe
- Choc Banana Super Smoothie
- Apricot Macadamia Crackers
- Cashew Rosemary Crackers
- Variation Sprouted Buckwheat Bread
- Cranberry Pumpkin Crackers
- Summer Italian donuts with passionfruit curd, whipped ricotta, spiced sugar, passionfruit gelato, pistachio and freeze dried raspberry crumble - Dominique Rizzo
- CARLY'S GLUTEN FREE BREAD
- Overnight Apple Oats
- Ultimate GFDF Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Honey Mustard Chicken in 14 mins (non shredding!!)