- 20 grams almonds
- 20 grams macadamia nuts
- 20 grams extra virgin coconut oil
- 4 pitted dates
- 10 grams organic dessicated coconut
- Tiny pinch of Himalayan salt (optional)
Add almonds and macadamia nuts to the TM bowl and blitz for 3 seconds on speed 9.
Add dates, coconut oil and Himalayan salt and mix for 20 seconds on speed 5.
Remove from the TM and add the dessicated coconut and mix for 3 seconds on speed 9.
Rolls into balls and dip into the finely shredded coconut to coat.
Keep out of reach of husbands and children if you want them to last longer than a few minutes!
If your coconut oil is not solid let the bliss balls set in the fridge for 30-60 minutes before serving.
This recipe makes approximately eight bliss balls but can easily be doubled.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon Bundino ( Italian lemon pudding)
- Peppermint Slice
- Crostata di Ricotta (Almond and Ricotta tart)
- Masala Chai Spiced Banana Bread
- Cashew cream
- Coconut and Mango Jelly
- Vegan Bounty Bars
- Chai Choc Puddings - low sugar
- LCM bars - low sugar
- Apricot, Date & Coconut Bliss Balls
- Coconut Rough
- Almond Butter Fudge
- Orange, Basil and Chicken Risotto
- Spiced Plum Quinoa
- Blueberry Quinoa with Cinnamon and Honey
- Sugar Free Tomato Sauce
- Plum, Nettle and Honey Juice
- Banana, Date and Cardamom Muffins
- Apricot and Ginger Bliss Balls
- Lemon Yoghurt Cake
- Sugar Free Lemonade with Verjuice
- Coffee and Cardamom Custard
- Pear and Blueberry Muffins with Hidden Greens