- 4 Mars Bars, roughly chopped - only 3.5 bars made it into my slice though
- 90 grams Butter, roughly chopped
- 80 grams rice bubbles
- 170 grams Cadbury Dairy Milk Chocolate, broken into pieces
- 20 grams coconut oil
- 1 Milky Bar (50g), broken into pieces
- 5 grams coconut oil
- 4 Candy Canes, smashed into pieces
- Add Mars Bars and butter to mixing bowl - cook for 5 minutes @ 50 degrees, speed 3.
- Add rice bubbles, combine for 15 seconds reverse speed 3.
- Line a lamington tin or similar with baking paper and pack mixture firmly into tin. Refrigerate.
- Place chocolate & coconut oil into mixing bowl, cook for 3-4 minutes @ 50 degrees, speed 3 (until all chocolate is melted).
- Pour over prepared base, and put back in refrigerator. Once chocolate layer has hardened, proceed with the next step.
- Place white chocolate & coconut oil into mixing bowl, cook for 1-2 minutes @ 50 degrees, speed 3 (until chocolate is melted).
- Drizzle over slice, then sprinkle with crushed candy canes. Refrigerate until set.
- Cut into squares and try not to eat it all at once.
Makes an impressive looking gift packaged in a box lined with tissue paper.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lime self saucing pudding
- Pumpkin Soup
- Lemon [or] Orange Cake
- Custard Cake
- Butter Ganache
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel Mars Bar Slice
- Pie maker Bacon, leek and mushroom pies
- Vanilla Slice Italian
- Pan Seared Chicken Breast with Lemon and Taragon Cream
- Viennese whirls
- Lady kisses (low GI)
- Loaded Tuna & Vegetable Mornay