- 2.5 --- carrots
- 290 g brown sugar
- 110 g oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon bicarb soda
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1.5 teaspoons baking powder
- 60 g pecan nuts
- 60 g Saltanas
- 30 g dates
- 180 g plain flour
8Recipe is created for
1. Preheat oven to 180 celsius.
2. Cut carrots and place into bowl. Chop 7 seconds (Sp eight). Remove and set aside.
3. Put Sugar and Oil in bowl. Mix for 2 minutes (speed 3-4). Slowly add eggs in while it is mixing.
4. Add cinnamon, bi carb, ginger, baking powder and flour. Mix 1 minute (speed 2)
5. Add pecan nuts, sultanas, dates and carrot. Mix 30 seconds (soft speed) until just combined.
6. Pour into greased 22cm round tin lined with nonstick baking paper
7. Bake for 50 -60 mins. Check when a skewer comes out clean
8. Spread with cream cheese frosting.
Can exchange peacans for other type of nut (eg. walnuts).
Can use only saltanas or other soft dried fruits (saltanas, raisins, dates, prunes).
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel Mars Bar Slice
- Soft cookies with Okara (low GI)
- Banana oat cookies (dairy free, egg free, nut free)
- Keto Carbonara
- Viennese whirls
- Lady kisses (low GI)
- Bok Choy with garlic and oyster sauce
- Lemon Detox Bliss Balls
- Devilled Sausages (Healthy Mummy style)
- Chocolate on Chocolate Cheescake
- Banana, Raspberry & Apple Muffins
- Spiced lamb flatbread