- 170 grams white chocolate
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk, (not skim)
- 160 grams brown sugar
- 120 grams Butter
- 75 grams golden syrup
- 50 grams glucose syrup
Place broken up chocolate into TM for 5 seconds, Speed 9. Set aside.
2. Add condensed milk, chopped butter, brown sugar, golden syrup and glucose syrup to TM , cook for 8mins at 100C on speed 3. With the MC removed.
3. Scape the sides and bottom of bowl with spatula.
4. Cook for a further 22 mins at Varoma Temp on Speed 2, (Again remove MC to ensure the condensation does not drip back onto the fudge)
5. Add Chopped chocolate into TM, 10 secs on Speed 3-4, ensure choc has melted. Repeat if necessary.
6. Pour into lined square 20 x 20cm tin or slice tin, refrigerate until set. Then slice into very small squares.
Note:Can be frozen, wrap in baking paper and then plastic wrap and keep up to 4 weeks.
Easy Caramel Fudge
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Rice Pudding - recipe adapted to properly mix in the egg!
- Pineapple Rice Pudding
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Allergy Friendly Chocolate Balls
- Banana Tart
- Lotus biscuit kenef
- Apricot Nectar Cheesecake - No bake/unbaked
- Vegan Carrot Cake
- White Chocolate Mud Cake
- Aunty Maree's Best Banana Cake Ever
- It’s Lime Cheesecake!
- LONG JOHNS (CREAM DOUGHNUT)
- Mumble Slice
- Coconut lemon biscuits
- Best & Easiest Mashed potato
- Empanada Pastry
- Coffee Scroll Biscuits
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- Moist & Light Chocolate Cupcakes with chocolate buttercream icing
- Cinnamon scrolls
- Chicken Fricassee (great with Smoked Chicken)
- Courgette Flan
- The Best Cinnamon Scrolls you'll ever eat!
- Roasted Jalapeno / Jalapeño and Chicken Soup