- 170 grams white chocolate
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk, (not skim)
- 160 grams brown sugar
- 120 grams Butter
- 75 grams golden syrup
- 50 grams glucose syrup
- Place broken up chocolate into TM "Closed lid" for 5 seconds, Speed 9. Set aside.
2. Add condensed milk, chopped butter, brown sugar, golden syrup and glucose syrup to TM"Closed lid" , cook for 8mins at 100C on speed 3. With the MC removed.
3. Scape the sides and bottom of bowl with spatula.
4. Cook for a further 20 mins at Varoma Temp on Speed 3, (Again remove MC to ensure the condensation does not drip back onto the fudge)
5. Add Chopped chocolate into TM"Closed lid" , 10 secs on Speed 3-4, ensure choc has melted. Repeat if necessary.
6. Pour into lined square 20 x 20cm tin or slice tin, refrigerate until set. Then slice into very small squares.
Note:Can be frozen, wrap in baking paper and then plastic wrap and keep up to 4 weeks.
Easy Caramel Fudge
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Weetbix and fruit balls
- Pandan Chiffon Cake by Ivana
- THERMOMUMMA STEWED APPLE
- Apple Crumble
- Apple or Pear Rissotto (failsafe variables)
- Purini Mamaoa - Steamed Pudding
- Malva Pudding
- (NO CHURN)...... SMOOTH CREAMY - VANILLA ICECREAM
- Cherry Ripe Icecream
- Rainbow Ice-Cream Thermomix
- No bake cheesecake
- Date and Peanut Butter Protein Balls
- Chicken Parmies / Parmigiana
- Mexican corn chip casserole
- Carrot, Maple and Sultana Muffins
- Healthy Peanut Butter Blondies
- Vi's lemon curd crumble muffins
- Jenny's Chocolate Weetbix Crunch Slice
- Miso suace
- Spiced Pumpkin and Vegetable Soup
- Milo Biscuits Variation
- Apricot, Yoghurt and Coconut cake
- Apple Crumble
- Muesli Slice