- 220 g sugar
- 1 Rind of 1 Lemon
- 1 rind of 1 orange
- 100 g macadamias
- 4 eggs
- 125 g Butter
- 100 g Dessicated Cconut
- 110 g lemon juice
- 110 g orange juice
- 230 g Milk
- 70 g plain flour
Preheat oven - 180 degrees C.
Place sugar and rind into bowl (I just peel it off thinly with a vege peeler) - 10 sec Speed 8.
Add macadamias - 5 sec Speed 8.
Add rest of the ingredients - 5 sec Speed 8.
Pour into pie dish and bake for 55 mins or till set and golden on top.
Accessories you need
Serve with homemade yoghurt or thick cream or ice cream.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Raspberry Rounds
- Sticky Date Pancakes
- Mocha Sorbet (Adult Version)
- Chocolate Sweet Potato Fudge
- Easy Lemon Cheesecake - No bake
- Vanilla Bean Gelato
- Galaktoboureko - Greek Vanilla Slice
- Rima’s tastyfood cremè brûlée donuts
- Stewed Blood Plums (for Crumbles) - Thermo Cazza
- Baileys Panna Cotta
- Healthy Avocado Chocolate Mousse
- Raspberry kombucha gummies