- 80-100 g Butter
- 1 package Arnotts Nice Biscuits or Chocolate Ripple biscuits or Gingernut biscuits
- 500 g cream cheese
- 400 g condensed milk
- 80 g lemon juice
- 1 Cadbury flake or any topping of your choice, eg strawberries, blueberries, crushed biscuits, etc
- 1. Weigh butter into bowl, Put lid on and insert MC. Melt butter - 2 minutes, 50 degrees, speed 3. Scrape down and repeat until butter is melted.
2. Break biscuits of your choice in halve and add to the bowl. Put lid and MC on. Crush biscuits for 20 seconds, speed 5. Scrape down and repeat if necessary to combine butter and biscuits
3. Transfer biscuit mixture into a baking dish (approx 25cm round) and spread evenly. Press down to compress the base and place into fridge to chill while making the filling
- 1. Cut cream cheese in 2-3cm blocks and add to the bowl. Put lid and MC on and beat Cream Chees for 30 seconds, speed 5. Scrape down sides of bowl.
2. Add condensed milk. Put on lid and MC and combine for 30 seconds, speed 4. Scrape down and repeat if necessary until smooth.
3. Add lemon juice. Put lid an MC on and combine for 30 seconds, speed 4-5.
4. Pour filling into your prepared base and spread evenly. Top with your preferred topping and refrigerate for approximately 3 hours and enjoy!
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Donut ice-cream
- Superfood Seed Bar
- Barney Banana Ice Cream
- Super Easy Waffles
- Biscoff Icecream
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Raw Berry Caramel Slice
- Snow Skin Mooncake
- Mooncake Fruit Custard Filling
- Mandarin, Almond & Cardamom Muffins
- Apple & Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- White Chocolate & Berry Cheesecake - Gluten Free
- Risoles (Indonesian)
- Chocolate Scottish Tablet (Crumbly Chocolate Fudge)
- Filipino Pandesal
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins
- Moreish Coffee Streusel Slice
- DATE, APRICOT AND CRANBERRY LOAF
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Donut ice-cream
- Chocolate Meringue Brownie Cake
- Melting Moments
- Chocky Rock Biscuits - Cornflake and choc chip biscuits
- Banana Bread Donuts