- 125 g Butter, melted
- 1 lemon rind only
- 4 eggs
- 75 g plain flour
- 220 g castor sugar
- 250 g cream
- 180 g Milk
- 2 Lemons juiced
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Grease 25 cm pie / quiche / tart dish
2. Grate lemon rind 20 seconds / speed 8
3. Add butter and chop 20 seconds / speed 5
4. Melt butter and lemon rind 2 minutes / 90 degrees / speed 2
3. Insert butterfly
4. Add remaining ingredients and beat 1 - 2 minutes / speed 4 or until ingredients are well combined
5. Pour mixture into prepared dish
6. Bake in a moderate oven about 45 minutes or until set and browned lightly.
Serve warm or cold
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.