THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 15 g cocoa
- 45 g dessicated coconut
- 50 g plain flour
- 50 g raw sugar
- 2 g eggs
- 500 g full cream milk, or milk of your choice
Recipe is created for
Add cocoa, coconut, flour & raw sugar to tm bowl.
Mix 10 sec, speed 9.
Scrape sides of bowl.
Add Milk and eggs and cook 7 mins / 90 degrees / speed 4
Chocolate and coconut Custard
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mocha Sorbet (Adult Version)
- Chocolate Sweet Potato Fudge
- Easy Lemon Cheesecake - No bake
- Vanilla Bean Gelato
- Galaktoboureko - Greek Vanilla Slice
- Rima’s tastyfood cremè brûlée donuts
- Stewed Blood Plums (for Crumbles) - Thermo Cazza
- Baileys Panna Cotta
- Healthy Avocado Chocolate Mousse
- Raspberry kombucha gummies
- Scottish Tablet
- Apricot Roll Ups / Fruit Leathers - @Thermo.Cazza
- Peanut Butter & Choc Energy Muesli Bars
- Fudgy chocolate muffins (Healthier)
- Brownies: Goats Milk Dark Chocolate and Raspberry
- Chocolate Raspberry Cupcakes (Annabel Langbein)
- Weetbix Slice Gluten Free
- Chocolate truffles- Vegan & Nut Free
- Red Wine Brownies with Walnuts and Drunken Cranberries
- Chewy Chocolate Slice
- Choc Mint Bliss Ball Slice
- Gluten Free Chocolate Brownie
- Chocolate Panforte