- 150 raw sugar
- 850 grams Milk
- 150 grams cream
- 50 grams Corn Flour
- 2 eggs
- 3 egg yolks
- 60 grams unsalted butter, Chopped into 4 pieces
- 125 grams white chocolate, Broken into pieces
- 125 grams milk chocolate, Broken into pieces
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Mill sugar 10 seconds / speed 9
2. Add milk, cream, corn flour, eggs, egg yolks, and butter. Cook 10 minutes/90 degrees/ speed 4.
3. Meanwhile melt chocolates separately in the microwave in measuring jugs, stirring every one minute until melted and smooth.
4. When custard has cooked, pour half of the mixture in each of the jugs containing the chocolates and stir through with a spoon until mixed through evenly.
5. Pour both custards simultaneously into a glass or clear plastic cup (they will remain separate).
Alternatively, the custards can be layered
6. Place in the fridge and serve chilled.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Green Tea Panna Cotta
- Znoud el sit
- Variation Rice Pudding - recipe adapted to properly mix in the egg!
- Pineapple Rice Pudding
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Allergy Friendly Chocolate Balls
- Banana Tart
- Lotus biscuit kenef
- Apricot Nectar Cheesecake - No bake/unbaked
- Vegan Carrot Cake
- White Chocolate Mud Cake
- Aunty Maree's Best Banana Cake Ever