- 150 raw sugar
- 850 grams Milk
- 150 grams cream
- 50 grams Corn Flour
- 2 eggs
- 3 egg yolks
- 60 grams unsalted butter, Chopped into 4 pieces
- 125 grams white chocolate, Broken into pieces
- 125 grams milk chocolate, Broken into pieces
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Mill sugar 10 seconds / speed 9
2. Add milk, cream, corn flour, eggs, egg yolks, and butter. Cook 10 minutes/90 degrees/ speed 4.
3. Meanwhile melt chocolates separately in the microwave in measuring jugs, stirring every one minute until melted and smooth.
4. When custard has cooked, pour half of the mixture in each of the jugs containing the chocolates and stir through with a spoon until mixed through evenly.
5. Pour both custards simultaneously into a glass or clear plastic cup (they will remain separate).
Alternatively, the custards can be layered
6. Place in the fridge and serve chilled.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lime self saucing pudding
- Pumpkin Soup
- Lemon [or] Orange Cake
- Custard Cake
- Butter Ganache
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel Mars Bar Slice
- Mums Cheese Ball
- Pie maker Bacon, leek and mushroom pies
- Vanilla Slice Italian
- Soft cookies with Okara (low GI)
- Pan Seared Chicken Breast with Lemon and Taragon Cream
- Keto Carbonara