- 3 eggs
- 80 grams caster sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 580 grams Milk
- 2 tablespoons cornflour
- 4 tablespoons Frangelico Liquer
1. Throw all the ingredients in, 5 mins, 90º, speed 4.
2. Add Frangelico and cook 3 mins, 90º, speed 4 with MC off.
3. Put in fridge to chill for at least 2 hours. Could also serve warm.
For adults only!!!
Accessories you need
This is a work in progress!! I will post a picture next time I make it, I have made it a few times now and it keeps disappearing before I get a chance to get the camera out!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lime self saucing pudding
- Lemon [or] Orange Cake
- Custard Cake
- Butter Ganache
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel Mars Bar Slice
- Pie maker Bacon, leek and mushroom pies
- Vanilla Slice Italian
- Soft cookies with Okara (low GI)
- Devilled Sausages (Healthy Mummy style)
- Loaded Tuna & Vegetable Mornay
- Chocolate Custard
- Easy automated yogurt - TM5