- 3 eggs
- 80 grams caster sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 580 grams Milk
- 2 tablespoons cornflour
- 4 tablespoons Frangelico Liquer
1. Throw all the ingredients in, 5 mins, 90º, speed 4.
2. Add Frangelico and cook 3 mins, 90º, speed 4 with MC off.
3. Put in fridge to chill for at least 2 hours. Could also serve warm.
For adults only!!!
Accessories you need
This is a work in progress!! I will post a picture next time I make it, I have made it a few times now and it keeps disappearing before I get a chance to get the camera out!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheats Vanilla Slice
- Deliciously thick Chocolate Custard
- Choc Orange Bliss Balls
- Strawberry Tiramisu (kids friendly, no alcohol)
- Chocolate self saucing pudding
- Green Tea Panna Cotta
- Znoud el sit
- Variation Rice Pudding - recipe adapted to properly mix in the egg!
- Pineapple Rice Pudding
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Allergy Friendly Chocolate Balls
- Banana Tart