- 1 egg
- 35 g dextrose
- 1/4 teaspoon Vanilla powder, (up to 1/2 tsp depending on taste)
- 20 g Butter
- 250 g Milk
Recipe is created for
Place all the ingredients in the bowl and cook for 5 minutes, speed 4 at 90 degrees.
I find turning it up to 6 for the first 5 secs helps chop the butter up and stops the wobble.
We make this super runny and then add it to pouches so that it can be eaten over a couple of days. If you want to make it thicker add 1 tablespoon of cornflour.
I'm still tweaking this recipe - suggestions welcome!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Allergy Friendly Chocolate Balls
- Banana Tart
- Lotus biscuit kenef
- Apricot Nectar Cheesecake - No bake/unbaked
- Vegan Carrot Cake
- White Chocolate Mud Cake
- Aunty Maree's Best Banana Cake Ever
- It’s Lime Cheesecake!
- LONG JOHNS (CREAM DOUGHNUT)
- Shady Grady Cheesecake
- Meghli مغلي
- Coffee Scroll Biscuits
- Easy scones
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- Moist & Light Chocolate Cupcakes with chocolate buttercream icing
- Banana and walnut muffins
- Cinnamon scrolls
- Leftover Chicken Burgers - Using Leftover Cooked Chicken
- Chicken Fricassee (great with Smoked Chicken)
- Courgette Flan
- The Best Cinnamon Scrolls you'll ever eat!