- 280 grams plain flour
- 200 grams sugar
- pinch salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon bicarb soda
- 850 grams tin of fruit cocktail
- 190 grams sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla essence
- 3 tablespoon Butter
- 150ml can evaporated milk
8Recipe is created for
Place all cake in TM bowl & mix for 25 secs on speed 2.
Pour into large glass dish-lasagne dish & bake for 40-45 mins at 180'.
Place all sauce ingredients in TM bowl & cook for 5 minutes, 100' speed 2.
Once cake is cooked remove from oven & prick cake all over. Pour sauce over entire cake, it absorbs into the cake. Try & stop at 1 piece!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- White Chocolate Bavarian
- ALMOND GRANITA
- Hunters Chocolate Cranberry Protein Slice (No Bake, vegan)
- Tasty Zesty Lemon Sorbet
- LEMON POSSET serves 12-18 with SUGAR FREE option
- Quick Apricot & Coconut Bliss Balls - Nut & Sugar Free
- F45 Cacao Bliss Balls
- Milo Balls
- Apple Pikelets Egg Free Adaptable
- Choc Mint Fudge
- Strawberry "Yogo"
- Spanish Cream Cheese Flan