- 280 grams plain flour
- 200 grams sugar
- pinch salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon bicarb soda
- 850 grams tin of fruit cocktail
- 190 grams sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla essence
- 3 tablespoon Butter
- 150ml can evaporated milk
8Recipe is created for
Place all cake in TM bowl & mix for 25 secs on speed 2.
Pour into large glass dish-lasagne dish & bake for 40-45 mins at 180'.
Place all sauce ingredients in TM bowl & cook for 5 minutes, 100' speed 2.
Once cake is cooked remove from oven & prick cake all over. Pour sauce over entire cake, it absorbs into the cake. Try & stop at 1 piece!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc peanut butter balls
- 3 ingredient vanilla ice-cream
- Gluten Free Muesli Bars
- Nut free chocolate berry bliss balls
- Peppermint Bliss Balls (Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free and Refined Sugar Free) Healthy Mummy
- Chantilly Cream
- Dairy Free Strawberry Ice Cream (refined sugar free)
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Strawberry Frozen yogurt
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Black rice steam cake gluten-free