- 70 g crystallised ginger
- 100 g Dark Muscovado Sugar
- 175 g self-raising flour
- 50 g unsalted butter (melted)
- 125 g Milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 150 g Raspberries (fresh or frozen)
1. Put ginger in TM bowl with a small handful of the flour and chop for 3 seconds on speed 4.
2. Add sugar and flour, mix for 5 seconds on speed 3. Set aside.
3. Put melted butter, milk, vanilla extract and the egg into the TM, mix together for 5 seconds on speed 4.
4. Tip dry ingredients into the wet mixture, add raspberries and combine for 20 seconds, , or until just combined.
5. Put one large tablespoon of the mixture into each silicone muffin/cupcake mould.
6. Clean TM, add 500g cold water and leave to heat for 10 minutes on Varoma,
7. Place a couple of the silicone moulds into the bottom tray of the Varoma, with top tray removed. Replace lid and steam for 22 minutes on Varoma, or until a skewer poked into the pudding comes out clean.
Cooking time may vary depending on the thickness and style of your silicone moulds.
Top with butterscotch sauce, chocolate sauce, golden syrup, whipped or runny cream, freshly-churned ice cream... whatever takes your fancy!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten Free Muesli Bars
- Nut free chocolate berry bliss balls
- Peppermint Bliss Balls (Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free and Refined Sugar Free) Healthy Mummy
- Chantilly Cream
- Dairy Free Strawberry Ice Cream (refined sugar free)
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Strawberry Frozen yogurt
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Black rice steam cake gluten-free
- Easy strawberry baked cheesecake
- VEGAN CHOC MINT FUDGE
- Baked salmon cheesecake
- Zanzibar Spice Cake
- Eunji’s Chai Mix
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Keto Bread Rolls
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Bircher Muesli
- Chocy Fruity Bicky Slice
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup