- 70 g crystallised ginger
- 100 g Dark Muscovado Sugar
- 175 g self-raising flour
- 50 g unsalted butter (melted)
- 125 g Milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 150 g Raspberries (fresh or frozen)
1. Put ginger in TM bowl with a small handful of the flour and chop for 3 seconds on speed 4.
2. Add sugar and flour, mix for 5 seconds on speed 3. Set aside.
3. Put melted butter, milk, vanilla extract and the egg into the TM, mix together for 5 seconds on speed 4.
4. Tip dry ingredients into the wet mixture, add raspberries and combine for 20 seconds, , or until just combined.
5. Put one large tablespoon of the mixture into each silicone muffin/cupcake mould.
6. Clean TM, add 500g cold water and leave to heat for 10 minutes on Varoma,
7. Place a couple of the silicone moulds into the bottom tray of the Varoma, with top tray removed. Replace lid and steam for 22 minutes on Varoma, or until a skewer poked into the pudding comes out clean.
Cooking time may vary depending on the thickness and style of your silicone moulds.
Top with butterscotch sauce, chocolate sauce, golden syrup, whipped or runny cream, freshly-churned ice cream... whatever takes your fancy!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Custard (like Paul’s)
- Choc Hazelnut Bliss Balls
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Healthy carrot, chia and walnut balls
- New York Baked Cheesecake
- Chocolate Magic Cake
- Knefah Cups
- Dutch chocolate pudding
- Steamed date, fig and chocolate puddings with caramel sauce
- Cherry Ripe Balls
- Peppermint Crisp Log
- family sized Apple and raspberry crumble
- Greek bechamel sauce (for pastitsio)
- Banana pancakes
- Chocolate fondant cake
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Custard (like Paul’s)
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Lemon Drop Cookies (no sugar | egg yolk cookies)
- Pineapple, Mango & Coconut Cookies (no sugar)
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- onion sauce
- Keto Alkalising Green Smoothie
- CWA Afgans Biscuits