- 70 g crystallised ginger
- 100 g Dark Muscovado Sugar
- 175 g self-raising flour
- 50 g unsalted butter (melted)
- 125 g Milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 150 g Raspberries (fresh or frozen)
1. Put ginger in TM bowl with a small handful of the flour and chop for 3 seconds on speed 4.
2. Add sugar and flour, mix for 5 seconds on speed 3. Set aside.
3. Put melted butter, milk, vanilla extract and the egg into the TM, mix together for 5 seconds on speed 4.
4. Tip dry ingredients into the wet mixture, add raspberries and combine for 20 seconds, , or until just combined.
5. Put one large tablespoon of the mixture into each silicone muffin/cupcake mould.
6. Clean TM, add 500g cold water and leave to heat for 10 minutes on Varoma,
7. Place a couple of the silicone moulds into the bottom tray of the Varoma, with top tray removed. Replace lid and steam for 22 minutes on Varoma, or until a skewer poked into the pudding comes out clean.
Cooking time may vary depending on the thickness and style of your silicone moulds.
Top with butterscotch sauce, chocolate sauce, golden syrup, whipped or runny cream, freshly-churned ice cream... whatever takes your fancy!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Malteser slice
- Strawberry Carrot Leather
- Breakfast Bliss Balls
- Easy Peasy Chocolate Mousse
- THE BEST RAW AVOCADO CHOCOLATE MOUSSE
- Strawberry Chia Pudding
- White chocolate mousse logs
- All American Chocolate Shake
- White Chocolate & Coconut Custard
- Quick Freezer Chocolate
- Quick Reliable Fudge
- Mums Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding