THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 100 grams Gluten free self raising flour, //www.recipecommunity.com.au/basics-recipes/gluten-free-self-raising-flour/176821
- 1 egg
- 40 grams soy milk, or milk of choice
- 1 banana, very ripe
- 2 teaspoon coconut oil
To create your own follow the recipe at: //www.recipecommunity.com.au/basics-recipes/gluten-free-self-raising-flour/176821
1. Pour 450g of white rice, 70g of tapioca starch and 2 teaspoons of baking powder into mixing bowl.
2. Blitz for 30 seconds, speed 9.
1. Pour all ingredients into mixing bowl, and mix on speed 4 for 20 seconds.
2. Place silicon muffin cases into the bottom layer of varoma.
3. Pour mixture into muffin cases.
4. Rinse out mixing bowl.
5. Half fill mixing bowl with water, place varoma on top, and set to temperature Varoma, speed 4, 17 minutes.
Self raising GF flour
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- ANZAC Choccy Biccy Balls
- Aunty CECELIA's mango macadamia cheesecake recipe
- Musk Fudge
- Nuts and Bolts (Dairy Free)
- Triple-Choc Blueberry and Zucchini Smoothie Bowl
- Peppermint Slice (RAW)
- Chocolate Lasagne
- Banana yoghurt nicecream
- Variation: Argentinian Dulce de Leche "CREAM"
- Argentinian Dulce de Leche
- Citrus mascarpoen semifreddo with Manjimup walnut and cacao nib dukkah - Chef Russell Blaikie
- Apple Coconut Balls
- Gorgonzola Souffle
- Real Chocolate Brownies (LCHF)
- Savoury veggie filled muffins
- Dynamite Shrimps PF Chang's
- All-In-One Banana bread with a Honey Cream Cheese Spread
- Choc-orange sandwich biscuits
- Banana Muffins using leftover Almond Pulp from Almond Milk (vegan)
- TRIPLE CHOC BROWNIE FLOURLESS
- Spinach Balls
- Chocolate Lasagne
- Potato Bombs