- 500 g cream cheese
- 2 CUPS cream
- 2 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1/3CUP lemon juice
- 280 g DEXTROSE POWDER
- 1 tablespoon water, room temp
- 2 tablespoon hot water
- 50 g DEXTROSE POWDER
- 3/4 CUP plain flour, (GF flour works fine)
- 50 g dessicated coconut
- 100 g Butter
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
Put butter in bowl. Melt 2 mins, 60degrees, speed 2.
Add dextrose, flour, coconut and lemon zest (only those allocated for base ingredients) and blend speed 4, 20 seconds. Scrape down sides and blend further 10 seconds, speed 4.
Press into prepared base of 22cm springform pan. Bake 180degrees for 25mins. Then allow to cool. (I admit I often put mine in the freezer for a few mins to get it going!)
Insert butterfy, add cream and whip on speed four in ten second lots until forming soft peaks. Set aside.
Beat cream cheese speed 4, 30 secs. (Butterfly removed)
Add lemon zest, dextrose and lemon juice to bowl. Blend speed 4, 20secs, scrape sides and repeat.
In a mug, sprinkle gelatine powder over room temp water and stir. Add hot water and stir until dissolved.
Insert butterfly, add whipped cream. Mix speed 4, 20 secs. Scrape down sides, repeat.
Scrape down sides, mix 30 secs, speed 4, while gradually adding gelatine mix.
Pour onto cooled base, refrigerate until set. (approx 2-4 hours).
Accessories you need
I vary this recipe to suit our moods. As you can see in the pic!
Berry Cheesecake: add a cup of berries to the filling, just add in at end, reverse speed 2 for 20 secs.
Vanilla: replace lemon zest and juice in filling with 2 teaspoons vanilla paste and a slosh of natural vanilla essence
Chocolate: Add 1-2 tablespoons cacao powder to both base and filling, for a lush chocolate cheesecake, leave out lemon juice, but we like the zest still in, up to you!
Mix it up, have a play!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Caramilk No Bake Cheesecake
- White Chocolate, Cherry Brandy Balls
- Churros - Gluten free
- Chocolate avocado mousse
- Fresh mango muesli
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- Gingerbread sweet potato slice
- Variation Honey Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
- Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Roll
- Grant's Green Sauce
- Beetroot Smoothie (GF DF NF AIP)
- Peanut butter short bread
- Nigella's Chocolate Gingerbread
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake
- Spicey Hot Chocolate Mix