- 125 g Butter, at room temp
- 100 g caster sugar
- 2 tbsp Milk
- 125 g Gluten free plain four
- 1 tsp Gluten Free Baking Powder
- 2 free range eggs, at room temp
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
Add flour and baking powder to the bowl. Turbo a few times and then set aside to use later.
Mill the sugar for 20 seconds at speed 10.
Add butter and mix for 15 seconds at speed 10. Insert the butterfly and cream for 1 minute at speed 4 or until the sugar is dissoved. Scrape down the bowl with a spatula.
Add eggs, one at a time, and then the vanilla extract over 30 seconds on speed 4 through the opening of the lid. Push down mixture again with the spatula.
Add flour and milk gradually over 40 seconds on speed 2.
Pour cake mixture into mini cup cake cases, filling two thirds of the way.
Place into a preheated oven at 180c. Bake for about 12 minutes or until skewer comes out clean.
Avoid overbaking as cupcakes will dry out too much and be very hard. Allow to cool on a wire rack before decorating with buttercream frosting.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gorgonzola and Gouda Sauce
- Pink Smoothie Bowl
- Strawberry Smoothie
- Warm leek and cashew dip
- Sugar Free Lemon Curd/Butter
- Blueberry Chia Puddings
- Adrian Richards Banana Bread
- Top Deck Caramel Crunch
- Fluffy Keto Cheesecake with Gin infused Lemon Curd
- Kefta and Potato Casserole with Lebanese Rice
- Family Chocolate Cake
- Zoe's Mundella Greek Honey Yoghurt using the Crock Pot Express to Set