- 250 g flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 100 g Butter
- 1 egg
- 40 g Milk
- 800 g water
- 150 g golden syrup
- 90 g raw sugar
- 25 g Butter
Place flour, baking powder and butter in and mix for 10sec/speed 4 should reassemble bread crumbs...
Add in egg and milk continue to mix 10sec/speed 4
Spoon/roll into balls (approx 12) and place on a floured plate to rest while the syrup hearts up.
No need to clean and dry bowl before making syrup. Just make sure it is well scrapped out.
Place all syrup ingredients into and bring to a simmer 10min/110°C/speed 2
Remove lid carefully and place 4-6 dumplings into in syrup and cook for 8min/110°C/
when cooked place in your thermoserver to keep warm while you cook the remaining dumplings in 2-3 batches same time speed etc. 8min/110°C/
once all dumplings are cooked divide between bowls and serve with cream, ice cream or milk...
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nut free chocolate berry bliss balls
- Peppermint Bliss Balls (Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free and Refined Sugar Free) Healthy Mummy
- Chantilly Cream
- Dairy Free Strawberry Ice Cream (refined sugar free)
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Strawberry Frozen yogurt
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Black rice steam cake gluten-free
- Easy strawberry baked cheesecake
- VEGAN CHOC MINT FUDGE
- VEGAN SALTED CARAMEL FUDGE