- 200 gram plain flour
- 100 gram raw sugar
- 30 gram Butter, cubed
- 170 gram raisins, seeded
- 235 gram Milk, warm
- 1 heaped tsp baking soda
- 1 litre water, for steaming
1h 47minPreparation 2minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Grease a 1.5-2Lt pudding basin or individual moulds.
Place flour, sugar and butter in to TM bowl. Mix for 4 secs/sp5. The consistency should look like breadcrumbs.
3. Add the raisins. Combine 6 secs//sp5.
4. In a separate bowl or jug, combine baking soda with warm milk. Add mixture to TM bowl, mix 10 secs//sp3.
5. Pour pudding mixture in to pudding basin or moulds, seal with lid or cover basin with a layer of greased baking paper & alfoil, fastened with kitchen string.
6. Wash TM bowl. Place 1 Lt water in to TM bowl. Place the pudding basin in to the Varoma dish, cover with lid and sit in place on top of TM lid. Steam for 60 mins/Varoma/sp1. Check and top up water level to 1 Lt mark, steam for 45 mins/Varoma/sp1, or until a wooden skewer comes out clean.
7. Serve with brandy custard and creamy vanilla ice cream.
If using individual moulds; cook 25-30 mins/varoma/sp1
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc peanut butter balls
- 3 ingredient vanilla ice-cream
- Gluten Free Muesli Bars
- Nut free chocolate berry bliss balls
- Peppermint Bliss Balls (Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free and Refined Sugar Free) Healthy Mummy
- Chantilly Cream
- Dairy Free Strawberry Ice Cream (refined sugar free)
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Strawberry Frozen yogurt
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Black rice steam cake gluten-free