- 250 grams Butter
- 250 grams water
- 450 grams sugar
- 25 grams brandy, 1/4 MC
- 30 grams cocoa
- 2-3 slices orange peel, optional and can be candied for garnish
- 4 --- eggs
- 250 grams Self Raising Flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 180 C.
Grease and flour a cake tin or baking dish.
Place all ingredients for Glaze into TM bowl and cook for 7 mins at 100 C on speed 4.
Fill two cups with mixture. Place one cup of Glaze in the fridge and the other in the freezer. Leave remaining Glaze in the TM bowl.
Place flour and baking powder on top of remaining Glaze in TM bowl, trying to cover the entire Glaze evenly with flour.
Above the flour, place the eggs and mix for 8 seconds on speed 7.
Pour into prepared dish and bake for 20-30 mins.
Pour glaze mixture from fridge over the pudding before taking out of the cake tin. Allow to cool for 5 mins.
Garnish with orange peel.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc Mousse 2 ingredients low Fodmap
- Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Caramilk No Bake Cheesecake
- White Chocolate, Cherry Brandy Balls
- Churros - Gluten free
- Chocolate avocado mousse
- Fresh mango muesli
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- Home made Baileys
- Spanakopita (Greek Spinach pie)
- Greek Cabbage Salad
- Thia Lili's Koulourakia (Greek Easter Biscuits)
- Goji and Coconut Raw Chocolate
- Tacos basic
- Avocado hommus
- Tsourekia (Greek Easter Bread)
- Semolina Custard
- Keftethes (Greek Meatballs)
- Galaktobouriko (Greek Vanilla Slice)
- Rizogalo (Greek Rice Pudding)