- 100 g raw sugar, approx - depends on the fruit and your tastebuds
- 1 lemon, - peel and pith removed
- 1 orange, - peel and pith removed
- fresh pineapple, - enough to bring the weight of the fruit up to 300g
- 700 g ice cubes
- 1 handful of baby spinach (or your choice of greens), make it a small handful if you're new to greens in your sorbet
- 1 Egg white (optional)
- Place sugar in the TM bowl and mill for 10 secs on speed 9.
- Add the fruit and 350g of the ice. Slowly increase speed to 10 and blend for 20 seconds.
- Add the rest of the ice and the egg white and slowly increase the speed to 10 and blend for approximately 1 min. You may need to assist with the spatula.
- Freezes well but may need re-blending to serve.
Accessories you need
We call this Shrek sorbet if little ones are going to eat it and they love it.
Promise you won't know there are greens in there...promise!!
More recipes at www.agagfaf.com
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Roast Garlic and Porcini Butter
- Spicy Pear Celebration Cake - Gluten Free
- Chocolate Mousse with Raspberry Cream (Vegan, Dairy free)
- Salmon and Veggie Pasta for Kids
- Salmon Bake
- Damp Almond Cake
- Simple Steamed Salmon
- Spice Cookies
- Cranberry, White Chocolate and Buttermilk Scones
- Chocolate Melting Moments With Peppermint Cream
- Tash's Banana Cake with Maple Buttercream
- Lemon Meringue Cheesecake
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- Smoked Trout Dip
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Vegan "Cheese" Sauce
- Apple & Carrot Microwave Cake
- Feijoa Paste
- Quick feijoa jam
- Quick & Versatile Vegetable Fritters with Yoghurt Dressing
- Beetroot Juice - great for Pre & Post Training
- Fig and Apple Jam
- Hot Cross Buns with plain flour
- Gluten free cheesecake caramel slice