- 130 grams raisins
- 260 grams almonds
- 130 grams sultanas
- 65 grams sunflower seeds
- 65 grams pepitas
- 30 grams Chai Seeds
- 30 grams seasame seeds
- 20 grams Cacao
- 325 grams pitted soaked dates
- 65 grams walnuts
- dessicated coconut
Put the nuts, seeds and dried fruit (excluding walnuts) into the TM bowl on speed 7 for 10 seconds and set aside in a bowl.
Put walnuts in TM on Reverse speed 5 for 3 seconds. Add walnuts to bowl with all other ingrediants. Put dates in TM bowl for 20 seconds on speed 8. Combine all ingrediants including cacao and mix for 20 seconds speed 5.
Take a tablespoon of the mixture and roll into a ball then roll ball into the dessiated coconut until all covered. Do this for all remaining mixture and ENJOY
Healthy Nut Balls
Accessories you need
Use hands when rolling mixture into a ball. Squeeze hard into your hand to make the mixture stick together to form a ball shape.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Layelle's Mahlabia (Milk pudding)
- Rima’s sugar syrup from cookidoo
- Rima’s Zuzu Saed’s Atayef
- Lemon Raw Balls (gluten free, sulphur free)
- Layali Lubnan (Lebanese Nights) by Layelle
- Fig Honey Almond Tart
- sweet chestnut
- Purple sweet potato soymilk
- Tofu Pudding
- Apricot Balls/Slice
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Custard with Protein Powder
- Wholefood Cacao / Hot Chocolate
- GF Chocolate Peppermint Melting Moments
- Easy Toasted Muesli (Gluten Free, Low Carb, Tasty!)
- Chocolate Sweet Potato Fudge
- Healthy Avocado Chocolate Mousse
- Jammy Lamington Smoothie
- I’ve tried every vegan chocolate energy ball recipe going – this is the best one
- JCN Protein Balls (sugar free)
- Cacao and coconut bliss balls
- 5 Ingredient No-bake Rum Balls
- Banoffee Porridge
- Healthy chocolate coconut slice