- 3 egg yolks
- 200 grams cream
- 250 grams Milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 100 grams castor sugar
- 250 grams thickened cream
- 180 grams good quality dark chocolate
- 1 tsp Coco powder
- 100 grams marshmallows
- 50 grams roasted nuts, hazelnuts, or nuts of choice
Recipe is created for
Place sugar in bowl, 10 secs/speed 9. Insert butterfly.
Add egg yolks and vanilla essence. 3mins/speed 4. Remove from Bowl.
2. Add cream, (with butterfly), 15 secs/speed 4. Add milk and egg mixture. 10 secs/speed 4.
Transfer to ice cream machine or follow directions for traditional ice cream EDC pg 150.
Hot Fudge Sundae
1. Break chocolate into pieces & put in bowl. Speed 7/6secs.
2. Add cream & coco. 80c 3mins/speed 3. Add marshmallows speed 1/"Counter-clockwise operation" 2mins.
Pour over ice cream and add nuts of choice (or serve without nuts if preferred)
Accessories you need
The hot marshmallow fudge sauce is converted from Delicious Magazine October 2012 page 78.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Donut ice-cream
- Superfood Seed Bar
- Barney Banana Ice Cream
- Super Easy Waffles
- Biscoff Icecream
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Raw Berry Caramel Slice
- Snow Skin Mooncake
- Mooncake Fruit Custard Filling
- Mandarin, Almond & Cardamom Muffins
- Apple & Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- White Chocolate & Berry Cheesecake - Gluten Free
- EASY BREAKFAST PORRIDGE
- Indonesian Mooncake
- Vegan Brazilian 'No-Cheese' Puffs
- Japanese cotton cheesecake
- Risoles (Indonesian)
- Chocolate Scottish Tablet (Crumbly Chocolate Fudge)
- Chedar Cheese Spread (Like Cheez Whizz)
- Filipino Pandesal
- Moreish Coffee Streusel Slice
- Vegan Lemon Curd
- Donut ice-cream