- 125 grams unsalted butter, Softened and cut into cubes
- 250 grams caster sugar
- 95 grams plain flour
- 1 scoops dessicated coconut, 1 cup
- 1 can coconut cream, 270ml can
- 290 grams full cream milk
- 4 --- eggs
- 5 grams vanilla essence, 1 teaspoon
- 1 can crushed pineapple (optional), 450gm can (drained)
1h 5minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat oven Fan Forced 160 degrees C.
- Grease up round oven proof pie dish with butter. This will make it easier to clean later.
Add Butter and Sugar to Thermomix bowl.
Beat until smooth. 20 seconds speed 4.
- Weigh in 95grams of plain flour, measure in 1 cup of desiccated coconut.
- Tare off scales to 0, add can of coconut cream then add in full cream milk till scales read 300gm. (Approx 40gm of milk).
- Add 4 eggs, weigh in 5gm Vanilla Essence then weigh in 250gm Full cream Milk.
- Optional step - add in 1 can of crushed pineapple but not the juice. Always drain out the juice really good before adding to mixture.
Mix 30 seconds, Speed 3. Mixture should be runny.
Pour into greased pie dish and place on the bottom rack of oven and bake for 60mins or until golden brown and firm in the middle.
- Let pie cool before serving, we love to eat this pie cold after being refrigerated with a big heaped spoon of dollop cream on top. Also goes great with either the basic thermo version of vanilla custard or chocolate custard.
Preheat Oven & Grease up round pie dish
Place into Thermomix Bowl
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheats Vanilla Slice
- Deliciously thick Chocolate Custard
- Choc Orange Bliss Balls
- Strawberry Tiramisu (kids friendly, no alcohol)
- Chocolate self saucing pudding
- Green Tea Panna Cotta
- Znoud el sit
- Variation Rice Pudding - recipe adapted to properly mix in the egg!
- Pineapple Rice Pudding
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Allergy Friendly Chocolate Balls
- Banana Tart