- 80g Dried peaches
- 80g dried apricots
- 30g Boiling water
- 80g almonds
- 45g dessicated coconut
- 1tbs orange juice
- 2tbs wheat germ
- 30g skim milk powder
- 1/2 cup Extra desiccated coconut
Recipe is created for
Mill almonds 6 sec/speed 6 and set aside
Place dried fruit into mixing bowl and chop 10 sec/speed 8
Add boiling water to dried fruit and leave to soak 10mins
Add almond meal, coconut, juice, wheat germ and skim milk powder and mix 20 sec/speed 7 until it forms a paste.
Add 1 tbls extra of juice if required to bring dough together
Roll mixture into small balls and roll in extra coconut
Store in airtight container in fridge
Apple juice can be used instead of orange juice if preferred however orange juice helps absorb the iron
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- Variation Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- Creamy Leche Flan
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- Chocolate Chia Pudding (Vegan)
- Chia Custard Pudding - adapted from Pete Evans recipe (Paleo)
- Thermo Cazza's Rocky Road
- Berry Yogurt Sorbet
- 3 Ingredient Choc Nice Cream
- Healthy Apple and Custard Crumble