- 150 grams dates
- 120 grams raw almonds
- 25 grams sunflower seeds
- 1 level teaspoon Vanilla Essence/Extract
- 1/4 level teaspoons Mixed spice (ground)
- 5 grams cacao powder
- 70 grams Prunes
- 1 orange, Zest removed with a peeler, pith cut away and orange cut into quarters
- 280 grams raw cashews
- 1 level teaspoons orange essence
- 10 grams Raw Honey
- 100 grams coconut oil
- 40 grams Raw Honey
- 1 pinch Himalayan salt
- 30 grams cacao powder
Cut out and line a springform tin with baking paper and place onto a baking tray. This will prevent the topping from leaking onto your bench. Place all base ingredients into TM bowl and blitz for 1 min Sp 7. Then empty base into prepared tin and press down everly until well compacted. Place into the fridge whilst you prepare filling.
Place orange zest into TM bowl and process 30sec Sp8. Places cashews into TM bowl process 10sec Sp 8. Put the orange segments, orange essence and honey into TM bowl and process 30sec Sp7.
Pour mixture on top of base and smooth over. Place back into fridge.
Make sure your TM bowl is clean and dry before beginning. Place all topping ingredients into TM bowl and cook for 3 mins 90 degrees "Counter-clockwise operation" sp 3. Once this has finished allow to cool in the bowl until around 50 degrees. Then pour over filling. Using a skewer draw figures of 8 into cheesecake until slightly combined layers. Then smooth filling over using a cake spatula or spoon etc. Place into fridge to set for approx 6 hours.
Accessories you need
Best left in the fridge over night as all the flavours infuse together.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Egg Free Caramel Custard - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Chocolate Hazelnut Protein Balls
- Rice Bubble Slice - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Apricot & coconut bites
- Pear Crumble - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Val's Pavlova
- Estelles Apple Crumble
- Vegan GF Homemade Chocolates
- Nut-free Bliss Balls
- Taste Christmas Cake
- Keto Chocolate Nut Seed balls