- 225 grams Marie biscuits
- 150 grams Butter, cubed
- 400 gram Tin condensed Milk
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 2 teaspoons gelatine
- 3/4 Cup Boiling water
- 1 packet red jelly
- Boiling water
Spray the base and sides of a slice tray.
Put cubed butter into TM bowl and melt 1 minute 10 seconds/50℃/speed 4. Place biscuits in TM bowl and chop 5 seconds/speed 7. Press into base of slice tray and refrigerate while preparing the next layer.
Dissolve gelatine in boiling water, then place into TM bowl with condensed milk and lemon juice. Mix 20 seconds/speed 3.5. Spread over the base and refrigerate until set.
Make up jelly according to directions on the packet. Cool a little, then pour over the slice.
Refrigerate until set, then cut into squares to serve.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tasty Zesty Lemon Sorbet
- LEMON POSSET serves 12-18 with SUGAR FREE option
- Quick Apricot & Coconut Bliss Balls - Nut & Sugar Free
- F45 Cacao Bliss Balls
- Milo Balls
- Apple Pikelets Egg Free Adaptable
- Choc Mint Fudge
- Strawberry "Yogo"
- Spanish Cream Cheese Flan
- Small Pavlova
- Cheesecake Balls
- Black rice cake
- Healthy Gluten Free Pikelets
- Chocolate fudge cookies
- Nanna E, Raspberry Shortbread
- Pasta-less Lasagne
- Lisa's Vegetable Pikelets
- Apple crumble cake
- Satay Sauce
- Basic Buttercake (AWW) 1.5 quantities
- Velvet Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup
- Satay coconut curried vegetables
- Apricot, Coconut and Oat Slice
- Kylie's Brownies