- 225 grams Marie biscuits
- 150 grams Butter, cubed
- 400 gram Tin condensed Milk
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 2 teaspoons gelatine
- 3/4 Cup Boiling water
- 1 packet red jelly
- Boiling water
Spray the base and sides of a slice tray.
Put cubed butter into TM bowl and melt 1 minute 10 seconds/50℃/speed 4. Place biscuits in TM bowl and chop 5 seconds/speed 7. Press into base of slice tray and refrigerate while preparing the next layer.
Dissolve gelatine in boiling water, then place into TM bowl with condensed milk and lemon juice. Mix 20 seconds/speed 3.5. Spread over the base and refrigerate until set.
Make up jelly according to directions on the packet. Cool a little, then pour over the slice.
Refrigerate until set, then cut into squares to serve.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten Free Muesli Bars
- Nut free chocolate berry bliss balls
- Peppermint Bliss Balls (Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free and Refined Sugar Free) Healthy Mummy
- Chantilly Cream
- Dairy Free Strawberry Ice Cream (refined sugar free)
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Strawberry Frozen yogurt
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Black rice steam cake gluten-free
- Easy strawberry baked cheesecake
- VEGAN CHOC MINT FUDGE