- 225 grams Marie biscuits
- 150 grams Butter, cubed
- 400 gram Tin condensed Milk
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 2 teaspoons gelatine
- 3/4 Cup Boiling water
- 1 packet red jelly
- Boiling water
Spray the base and sides of a slice tray.
Put cubed butter into TM bowl and melt 1 minute 10 seconds/50℃/speed 4. Place biscuits in TM bowl and chop 5 seconds/speed 7. Press into base of slice tray and refrigerate while preparing the next layer.
Dissolve gelatine in boiling water, then place into TM bowl with condensed milk and lemon juice. Mix 20 seconds/speed 3.5. Spread over the base and refrigerate until set.
Make up jelly according to directions on the packet. Cool a little, then pour over the slice.
Refrigerate until set, then cut into squares to serve.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Mix Vanilla Ice Cream
- Delectable Vanilla Fudge
- Easy Crepe Recipe
- Impossible Pie
- Vegan no bake energy balls (birthday cake) from The Edgy Veg
- Converted Healthy Mummy chocolate weetbix slice
- Lavender Icecream
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- White Nectarine & Pink Lady Sorbet
- Gluten Free Fruit Crumble
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Spaghetti Alfredo
- Green Chicken Curry with Jasmine Rice
- Hot Cross Buns with plain flour
- Traditional ANZAC biscuits
- Gluten free cheesecake caramel slice
- Apple and cinnamon muffins
- Gluten Free Anzac Biscuits
- raspberry & coconut slice
- Lisa's Banana Muffins
- Hot cross buns
- Protein bars
- Chocolate Crackle Egg Nests