- 225 grams Marie biscuits
- 150 grams Butter, cubed
- 400 gram Tin condensed Milk
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 2 teaspoons gelatine
- 3/4 Cup Boiling water
- 1 packet red jelly
- Boiling water
Spray the base and sides of a slice tray.
Put cubed butter into TM bowl and melt 1 minute 10 seconds/50℃/speed 4. Place biscuits in TM bowl and chop 5 seconds/speed 7. Press into base of slice tray and refrigerate while preparing the next layer.
Dissolve gelatine in boiling water, then place into TM bowl with condensed milk and lemon juice. Mix 20 seconds/speed 3.5. Spread over the base and refrigerate until set.
Make up jelly according to directions on the packet. Cool a little, then pour over the slice.
Refrigerate until set, then cut into squares to serve.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Healthy carrot, chia and walnut balls
- New York Baked Cheesecake
- Chocolate Magic Cake
- Knefah Cups
- Dutch chocolate pudding
- Steamed date, fig and chocolate puddings with caramel sauce
- Cherry Ripe Balls
- Peppermint Crisp Log
- family sized Apple and raspberry crumble
- Honeycomb ice cream
- Variation Passionfruit Curd
- Lemon Drop Cookies (no sugar | egg yolk cookies)
- Lemonade Scones
- Honey Sriracha Prawns
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- Creamy Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce
- onion sauce
- CWA Afghan Biscuits
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake