- 220 grams Dates pitted
- 60 grams rolled oats
- 50 grams almonds
- 4 tablespoon chocolate protein powder
- 1 tablespoon LSA (linseeds, sunflower seeds, almonds)
- 2 tablespoon agave nectar, (can use Honey as an alternative)
- 1 tablespoon Organic coconut oil
- 4 tablespoon dessicated coconut
- 1 heaped tbsp rice malt syrup or sweetener of choice
1.Add all ingredients EXCEPT DESSICATED COCONUT to the mixing bowl.
Increase Speed slowly to Speed 9 for a Mix on Speed 9 for 45-60sec.
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Check the consitency.
Add more coconute oil if needed, however, if it's too sticky add some more protein powder.
The balls will harden in the fridge, so try not to make them too sticky.
Roll into balls and coat in coconut Or
Use cacau,coconut and LSA mixed togeter. Refridgerate and enjoy!
CHOCOLATE NUT PROTEIN BLISS BALLS
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Mix Vanilla Ice Cream
- Delectable Vanilla Fudge
- Easy Crepe Recipe
- Impossible Pie
- Vegan no bake energy balls (birthday cake) from The Edgy Veg
- Converted Healthy Mummy chocolate weetbix slice
- Lavender Icecream
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- White Nectarine & Pink Lady Sorbet
- Gluten Free Fruit Crumble
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen