- 220 grams Dates pitted
- 60 grams rolled oats
- 50 grams almonds
- 4 tablespoon chocolate protein powder
- 1 tablespoon LSA (linseeds, sunflower seeds, almonds)
- 2 tablespoon agave nectar, (can use Honey as an alternative)
- 1 tablespoon Organic coconut oil
- 4 tablespoon dessicated coconut
- 1 heaped tbsp rice malt syrup or sweetener of choice
1.Add all ingredients EXCEPT DESSICATED COCONUT to the mixing bowl.
Increase Speed slowly to Speed 9 for a Mix on Speed 9 for 45-60sec.
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Check the consitency.
Add more coconute oil if needed, however, if it's too sticky add some more protein powder.
The balls will harden in the fridge, so try not to make them too sticky.
Roll into balls and coat in coconut Or
Use cacau,coconut and LSA mixed togeter. Refridgerate and enjoy!
CHOCOLATE NUT PROTEIN BLISS BALLS
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nut free chocolate berry bliss balls
- Peppermint Bliss Balls (Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free and Refined Sugar Free) Healthy Mummy
- Chantilly Cream
- Dairy Free Strawberry Ice Cream (refined sugar free)
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Strawberry Frozen yogurt
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Black rice steam cake gluten-free
- Easy strawberry baked cheesecake
- VEGAN CHOC MINT FUDGE
- VEGAN SALTED CARAMEL FUDGE