- 140 grams Butter, cut into 2cm cubes
- 130 grams bakers flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 100 grams moist coconut flakes, McKenzies Brand if Possible
- 180 grams brown sugar
- 40 grams golden syrup
- 395 grams condensed milk
- 70 grams Butter, cut into cubes
- 70 grams brown sugar
- 1 banana (large), sliced into round pieces
- 2 tablespoons Maple syrup, drizzled over banana's
- 600 grams whipping cream
- Piece of chocolate, to grate on top of cream
- 3 banana's (large), sliced into round pieces
Preheat Oven to 180ºC and grease a 24cm glass pie dish.
Place 140g butter into the TM bowl and melt for 2 minutes at 70ºC
on speed 3.
Add bakers flour, baking powder, coconut flakes, brown sugar and mix for 40 seconds on speed 5 with the aid of a spatula.
Spread into the pie dish and press down against the base and up around the sides.
Cook in oven for 10 minutes.
(Once cooled use the back of a soup spoon to smooth down any bubbles)
Place golden syrup, condensed milk, butter and brown sugar into a clean TM bowl.
Cook for 5 minutes at 70ºC on speed 3 and then cook a further 5 minutes at
50ºC on speed 3.
Pour filling onto warm base and layer some banana slices on top.
Bake for a further 15 minutes.
Let cool completely.
Cover the top of the cooled caramel filling with sliced banana's and drizzle
with maple syrup. Insert butterfly into the TM bowl.
Add cream and whip for about 20 seconds to 1 minute on speed 4 until it
thickens. Watch carefully so it does not overwhip...
Then spread evenly over sliced banana's.
Decorate with the grated chocolate and a few slices of banana.
Chill in the fridge until ready to serve...Scrumptious!
The finished slice of yummy Kez's Banoffee Pie....Bon apetite!!
Kez's Banoffee Pie BASE
Kez's Banoffee Pie Caramel Filling
Kez's Banoffee Pie Topping
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana Raspberry Nice Cream Smoothie Bowl
- Gluten Free and Dairy Free Fluffy Banana Pancakes - No added sugar
- Sooji halwa
- Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- lchf lime cheesecake tarts
- Brazen berry blissballs
- Coconut Rice Pudding
- Protein balls
- Maple Nut Clusters
- Raw Caramel Slice
- Chocolate Peanut Butter OMG slice
- Orange Essential Fudge
- Pasta with Mushrooms
- Thick and Rich Pumpkin Soup
- Robyn's Rissotto
- Bacon, Spinach & Red Pesto Risotto - Essential Living Mumma
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- Cheesecake Brownie
- Orange Waffles
- Nut and Muesli Slice
- Creamy chicken Kiev
- swiss slice (shortbread)
- Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Upside down choc chip banana cake