- 140 grams Butter, cut into 2cm cubes
- 130 grams bakers flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 100 grams moist coconut flakes, McKenzies Brand if Possible
- 180 grams brown sugar
- 40 grams golden syrup
- 395 grams condensed milk
- 70 grams Butter, cut into cubes
- 70 grams brown sugar
- 1 banana (large), sliced into round pieces
- 2 tablespoons Maple syrup, drizzled over banana's
- 600 grams whipping cream
- Piece of chocolate, to grate on top of cream
- 3 banana's (large), sliced into round pieces
Preheat Oven to 180ºC and grease a 24cm glass pie dish.
Place 140g butter into the TM bowl and melt for 2 minutes at 70ºC
on speed 3.
Add bakers flour, baking powder, coconut flakes, brown sugar and mix for 40 seconds on speed 5 with the aid of a spatula.
Spread into the pie dish and press down against the base and up around the sides.
Cook in oven for 10 minutes.
(Once cooled use the back of a soup spoon to smooth down any bubbles)
Place golden syrup, condensed milk, butter and brown sugar into a clean TM bowl.
Cook for 5 minutes at 70ºC on speed 3 and then cook a further 5 minutes at
50ºC on speed 3.
Pour filling onto warm base and layer some banana slices on top.
Bake for a further 15 minutes.
Let cool completely.
Cover the top of the cooled caramel filling with sliced banana's and drizzle
with maple syrup. Insert butterfly into the TM bowl.
Add cream and whip for about 20 seconds to 1 minute on speed 4 until it
thickens. Watch carefully so it does not overwhip...
Then spread evenly over sliced banana's.
Decorate with the grated chocolate and a few slices of banana.
Chill in the fridge until ready to serve...Scrumptious!
The finished slice of yummy Kez's Banoffee Pie....Bon apetite!!
Kez's Banoffee Pie BASE
Kez's Banoffee Pie Caramel Filling
Kez's Banoffee Pie Topping
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Caramilk No Bake Cheesecake
- White Chocolate, Cherry Brandy Balls
- Churros - Gluten free
- Easy vegan chocolate avocado mousse
- Fresh mango muesli
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Layelle’s too easy chocolate tart
- Caramilk Ice magic
- Caramilk Delight
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- Churros - Gluten free
- BEST EVER RICH CHRISTMAS CAKE
- DRIED APRICOT SLICE
- Gluten Free Yo Yo's
- Lemon sprinkle cookies
- Pumpkin & Cranberry Cookies (Sugar free)
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Streusal Berry Muffins
- Cranberry & Prosciutto Stuffing Cups
- Caramel butterscotch scrolls