- 300 g Corn, Flakes
- 1000 g full cream milk
- 200 g fine semolina
- 200 g sugar
- 10 g cornflour
- 1 level tbsp Rose Water
- 30 g Butter
Recipe is created for
Blitz cornflakes 8 seconds speed 10
Add all other ingredients except for rosewater 15 minutes 100 degrees speed 4.
While that is cooking heat butter in pan and toast cornflakes crumb
Add rosewater mix 3 seconds speed 6
Pour knefa mix into cups and generously sprinkle cornflakes on top.
Garnish with crushed pistachio or dried rose petals
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Jules Bliss Balls
- Rocky Road
- Choc Mousse 2 ingredients low Fodmap
- Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Caramilk No Bake Cheesecake
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Nut butter Porridge
- Plum jam with apple
- Protein Bars
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake