- 150g almonds
- 100g sunflower seeds
- 30g cold water
- 125g cream cheese
- 200g whipped cream
- juice of one or two limes
- 50g xylitol, add more to taste
- 1 jar edc lime butter
- 2tsp powdered gelatine
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
set oven 180
put nuts and seeds in bowl and turbo 6secs approx you want like breadcrumbs not to fine then add 30g water and mix until it comes together speed4 ,divide between 4 pie tins and press down i used one tin to press down see photo,then cook for aprox 10mins till light golden colour,set aside to cool
put creamcheese/cream/juice one lime/xylitol and mix for 30secs speed 4 scrape down,taste and ajust and add extra lime or extra xyliol.
then mix gelatine with little water add to mix and mix for a further 30secs speed 4
,the bases should come out easily be careful fragile now add cheesecake mix and lemon swirl together in tart
i actually piped in to shell,refrigetare for few hours or overnight
make a batch of basic cookbook lime curd allow to cool
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Snickers Cheesecake
- Chocolate Fudge Bliss Balls
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Keto Peanut butter Fudge
- Mango and Raspberry Froyo
- Variation Peanut butter brownie Bliss Balls
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Date and cardamom tart - Fouad Kassab
- Protein Balls - Nut Free
- Cacao Date Truffles
- Knafeh (Middle Eastern Custard Dessert)
- LCHF Mini Fat Head Danishes
- Lchf chai latte mix and make
- LCHF coconut cappuccino
- Ditch the Carbs Flourless Berry Sponge
- LCHF Friendly Strawberry Chia Jam
- Fat Head Danish (LCHF, GF)
- French Chocolate Silken Pie (LCHF, GF)
- Chocolate rosewater cheesecake
- tomato kasundi (taste)
- LOWER Carb Vanilla Icecream
- Ricotta and Lemon Cake (LCHF,GF)
- LCHF friendly coleslaw dressing