- Almond pulp from making almond milk, (made from 1/2 cup almonds originally)
- 1.5 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoon Cacao
- 2 tablespoon peanuts, briefly roasted in a pan if you are using raw
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extact
- 1 pinch salt
**Make sure the almond pulp has been squeezed of as much moisture as possible**
Add all ingredients to TMX bowl and process until you form a paste Approx 10-15secs on speed 5.
Make sure consistency is able to be rolled into balls...if too dry add a little more honey or some coconut oil to help it bind, if too wet add a little more cocoa. (I was too lazy so left them as is)
Roll into approx 10-12 balls and either leave like that or roll in shredded coconut or cacao.
Refrigerate/freeze and enjoy
Almond milk recipe I use (I halve it as only I drink it) //www.recipecommunity.com.au/recipes/almond-milk/52154
Addapted from recipe here: //vegweb.com/recipes/leftover-almond-pulp-cookies
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Deliciously thick Chocolate Custard
- Choc Orange Bliss Balls
- Strawberry Tiramisu (kids friendly, no alcohol)
- Chocolate self saucing pudding
- Green Tea Panna Cotta
- Znoud el sit
- Variation Rice Pudding - recipe adapted to properly mix in the egg!
- Pineapple Rice Pudding
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Allergy Friendly Chocolate Balls
- Banana Tart
- Lotus biscuit kenef