- Almond pulp from making almond milk, (made from 1/2 cup almonds originally)
- 1.5 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoon Cacao
- 2 tablespoon peanuts, briefly roasted in a pan if you are using raw
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extact
- 1 pinch salt
**Make sure the almond pulp has been squeezed of as much moisture as possible**
Add all ingredients to TMX bowl and process until you form a paste Approx 10-15secs on speed 5.
Make sure consistency is able to be rolled into balls...if too dry add a little more honey or some coconut oil to help it bind, if too wet add a little more cocoa. (I was too lazy so left them as is)
Roll into approx 10-12 balls and either leave like that or roll in shredded coconut or cacao.
Refrigerate/freeze and enjoy
Almond milk recipe I use (I halve it as only I drink it) //www.recipecommunity.com.au/recipes/almond-milk/52154
Addapted from recipe here: //vegweb.com/recipes/leftover-almond-pulp-cookies
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Layelle’s too easy chocolate tart
- Caramilk Ice magic
- Caramilk Delight
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- Vanilla bean ice cream
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)
- Caramilk Cheesecake
- Soy bean Curd Jelly(Pudding)
- Caramilk Phily Cheesecake
- Cheesecake - Basic mix
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- Banana Bread
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Turkish simit
- Lemon Slice
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Satay noodle salad
- Chinese Cabbage and Pork Bun